Persimmon jelly and yogurt gelato
- persimmon 1/2
- Wed 110cc
- Red wine 40cc
- Granulated sugar 40g
- gelatin 3g
- Amaretto (almond essence) Small amount
- Yogurt (plain) 250g
- Fresh cream 125g
- Granulated sugar 75g
Keep the gelatin in cold water.
Put water, red wine and granulated sugar in a pot and put it on fire. (It is not necessary to boil at this point)
Put the persimmon cut into 8 pieces, take the skin and seeds, put in a pan, bring to a medium heat when boiling, and boil until soft.
Add gelatin and amaretto.
When the persimmons are soft enough to pass through the bamboo skewer, transfer to a vat and cool.
Cool in the refrigerator, and when it hardens, crush it roughly with a fork.
Slightly crush the persimmon with a spoon and serve in a bowl, then pour yogurt gelato on top.
Mix the granulated sugar and yogurt, mix with the cream and go to the gelato machine. (If not, freeze in freezer and stir with fork)
- Chinese stir-fried olive beef and broccoli
- Sanuki Salmon and Cheese Temari Sushi
- Gyoza with broad beans and new onions
- Layered Olive Hamachi and Prosciutto Ham Mini Tomato and Olive Sauce
- Boiled conger eel and fried eggplant mitoyo scissors
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Eggplant rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Spring vegetables and egg terrine [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki OSHINUKI Sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Eat and boiled vegetables and tofu