Delicious recipe collection
- Corn 2 本
- rice 3 go
- Kelp 5cm x 2
Soak the corn in salt water (1 g of salt per square meter) for 30 minutes to 30 hour and steam. After steaming, remove the grains.
After sharpening the rice, pour the salted water and add ① and kelp.
Once cooked, remove the kelp and serve in a bowl.
-Tips to cook deliciously-
When you grind the rice, grind it lightly without any effort.
Soak the rice in the water until the rice is white to cook it plumply. (About 45 minutes)
- Sanuki (dream) pasta
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Kinki Kakiage for home use
- Yellowtail cutlet burger
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- Sanuki Isobe Makiage
- Peach cheesecake
- New Year Hachina Udon for home use
- ~ SANUKI seasonal vegetables mochi! Saku! Udon quiche ~
- Feast risotto with sea bream from Kagawa prefecture