- Corn 2 本
- rice 3 go
- Kelp 5cm x 2
Soak the corn in salt water (1 g of salt per square meter) for 30 minutes to 30 hour and steam. After steaming, remove the grains.
After sharpening the rice, pour the salted water and add ① and kelp.
Once cooked, remove the kelp and serve in a bowl.
-Tips to cook deliciously-
When you grind the rice, grind it lightly without any effort.
Soak the rice in the water until the rice is white to cook it plumply. (About 45 minutes)
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- Marinated strawberry and flower bud vegetables [by IKUNAS f]
- Plenty of lettuce olive dream pork ginger bowl
- Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry
- Mitoyo eggplant carpaccio
- Keema curry with plenty of summer vegetables made with olives
- Amazake jam egg pudding [by IKUNAS f]
- Fried eggplant curry with green asparagus
- Sanuki broad beans pickled in miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Taco Rice