Delicious recipe collection
- Corn 2 本
- rice 3 go
- Kelp 5cm x 2
Soak the corn in salt water (1 g of salt per square meter) for 30 minutes to 30 hour and steam. After steaming, remove the grains.
After sharpening the rice, pour the salted water and add ① and kelp.
Once cooked, remove the kelp and serve in a bowl.
-Tips to cook deliciously-
When you grind the rice, grind it lightly without any effort.
Soak the rice in the water until the rice is white to cook it plumply. (About 45 minutes)
- Grilled mackerel stick sushi
- Sanuki vegetables and Mitoyo eggplant
- Kankan sushi filled with seafood and seafood from Sanuki ☆
- Sanuki shrimp pickled in liquor waste
- Summer vegetable minestrone
- Tailored Sanuki salad
- Verrine of colorful fruits
- Sanuki Cochin mustard sauce
- Sweet and sour! Anmochi simmered shaved ice
- Rape flowers with sesame mayo