Delicious recipe collection
Miso soup of summer vegetables
- aloe a piece
- Paprika (red / yellow) 1/4 each
- Countryside miso Appropriate amount
- Trefoil 1 to 2
Dashi stock (easy to make)
- Wed 900cc
- Kelp 10g
- Bonito 40g
Aloe is cut off at both ends, peeled, and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Paprika is baked on the surface, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Dissolve the miso in the broth, add ① and ② and warm it.
～ How to dashi soup ～
First, put kelp in water and heat. Just before boiling, remove the kelp and add the bonito. Bring to the boil and remove the squeeze.
- Spaghetti with a light taste of Sanuki's Awake and Denbuku
- Yogurt pudding with incense green sauce
- Soft Chicken Cochin Shaoxing Sake Flavor, Homemade Amazake Sauce
- Stir-fried Sanuki Manba and Sanuki Cochin
- Don't fry!
- Kankan sushi filled with seafood and seafood from Sanuki ☆
- Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock
- [Masuya Chef] Sauteed Fish (Hamachi)
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- Setouchi bream and grilled tea