Miso soup of summer vegetables
- aloe a piece
- Paprika (red / yellow) 1/4 each
- Countryside miso Appropriate amount
- Trefoil 1 to 2
Dashi stock (easy to make)
- Wed 900cc
- Kelp 10g
- Bonito 40g
Aloe is cut off at both ends, peeled, and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Paprika is baked on the surface, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Dissolve the miso in the broth, add ① and ② and warm it.
～ How to dashi soup ～
First, put kelp in water and heat. Just before boiling, remove the kelp and add the bonito. Bring to the boil and remove the squeeze.
- Spring vegetables and egg terrine [by IKUNAS f]
- Hot seafood Kagawa lettuce sauce
- Chinese-style steamed Suzuki from Kagawa
- Chinese stir-fried olive beef and broccoli
- Kintoki Imono boiled in lemon [by IKUNAS f]
- Teppai [by IKUNAS f]
- Roast beef of olive beef (miso flavor)
- Sunflower oil to eat crisply
- Yogurt pudding with incense green sauce
- Eat rapeseed meat roll tofu