Miso soup of summer vegetables
- aloe a piece
- Paprika (red / yellow) 1/4 each
- Countryside miso Appropriate amount
- Trefoil 1 to 2
Dashi stock (easy to make)
- Wed 900 tsp
- Kelp 10g
- Bonito 40g
Aloe is cut off at both ends, peeled, and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Paprika is baked on the surface, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Dissolve the miso in the broth, add ① and ② and warm it.
～ How to dashi soup ～
First, put kelp in water and heat. Just before boiling, remove the kelp and add the bonito. Bring to the boil and remove the squeeze.
- Sweet and sour! Anmochi simmered shaved ice
- Spicy Temari Sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Strawberry parfait with plenty of Sanuki princess
- Cold edamame white miso soup
- Sanuki (dream) pasta
- Farsi of Tomato with Daishi Mochi Boiled Barley
- Fruit seafood warship style [by IKUNAS f]
- Tofu salad with diced kelp and olive oil [by IKUNAS f]
- Other warm oyster doria [by IKUNAS f]
- Hiketa yellowtail and black garlic nigiri sushi [by IKUNAS f]