For XNUMX people
- Tabetena 200g
- Ground pork 100g
- onion 100g
- Lotus root (grated) 100g
- egg 1 individual
- Flour 1 tbsp + 1/2
- salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper As appropriate
- Flour 1/2 cup
- Bread crumbs 1 cups
- egg 2 individual
Eat and chop the vegetables into boiled pieces.
Finely chop the onion.Fry minced pork in oil (not included in the amount), add onions, fry to remove water, and season with salt and pepper.
Grate the lotus root, drain it, add steps 3 and XNUMX, and add eggs and cake flour as a binder and mix.Make a round shape with a diameter of XNUMX cm.
Batter the cake flour, beaten egg, and bread crumbs in that order, and fry in warm frying oil until golden brown.
- Sanuki Samon's miso-zuke cheese grilled [by IKUNAS f]
- Other warm oyster doria [by IKUNAS f]
- Easy Pizza Toast for Awakening of Sanuki
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice
- Roll it! Sanuki crunchy roll
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar
- Shoyumame [by IKUNAS f]
- Spicy Temari Sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Eggplant rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki (dream) pasta