For XNUMX people
- Tabetena 200g
- Ground pork 100g
- onion 100g
- Lotus root (grated) 100g
- egg 1 individual
- Flour 1 tbsp + 1/2
- salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper As appropriate
- Flour 1/2 cup
- Bread crumbs 1 cups
- egg 2 individual
Eat and chop the vegetables into boiled pieces.
Finely chop the onion.Fry minced pork in oil (not included in the amount), add onions, fry to remove water, and season with salt and pepper.
Grate the lotus root, drain it, add steps 3 and XNUMX, and add eggs and cake flour as a binder and mix.Make a round shape with a diameter of XNUMX cm.
Batter the cake flour, beaten egg, and bread crumbs in that order, and fry in warm frying oil until golden brown.
- Sanuki Kiwikko Rare Cheese Style
- Sesame butter pond eggplant
- Frying pan peach roll cake
- Sanuki Salmon and Cheese Temari Sushi
- Boiled leaf burdock [by IKUNAS f]
- Topped with conger eel and vegetables Nanban vinegar Tomato pot
- Hot seafood Kagawa lettuce sauce
- Herb teriyaki with olive yellowtail and colorful vegetables
- Somen cold tin noodles
- Eggplant rice [by IKUNAS f]