For 4 people
- Tabetena 200g
- Cotton tofu 100g
- carrot 50g
- egg 1/2
- Dark soy sauce, mirin, sake 1 + 1/2 teaspoon each
- Salt and pepper a little
- Salad oil Appropriate amount
Drain the cotton tofu.
Eat and chop the vegetables about 1 cm and the carrots.Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan and fry over medium heat.
In step 2, add the tofu from step 1 and mix while breaking.
Sprinkle mirin, sake, and strong soy sauce and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
Bring the ingredients around the frying pan and put the melted egg in the middle.When the eggs are a little hardened, mix the whole.Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- Wasanbon Warabimochi [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Asparagus Shodoshima Moromi Pickles [by IKUNAS f]
- Tofu salad with diced kelp and olive oil [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Cake Sale
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar
- Grilled yellowtail sushi knot [by IKUNAS f]
- Boiled leaf burdock [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki's Curry Pot
- Olive dream pork sundubu jjigae made with Ibuki broth