Herb teriyaki with olive yellowtail and colorful vegetables
For 2 people
- Olive Yellowtail 2 pieces (160g)
- Olive oil XNUMX tbsp
- ロ ー ズ マ リ ー 1 stick
- Garlic (slice) 1 piece
- Yellow paprika 1/2
- Sanuki Awakening (Asparagus) 2 本
- Mini Tomato 6 individual
- Soy sauce and mirin 1/2 tbsp each
Cut the olive yellowtail into 3-4 equal pieces.Put (Material A) in a sealed bag, remove the air, and leave it in the refrigerator for 1 hour or more.
Cut the yellow paprika of (Material B) into small pieces.Cut Sanuki's awakening diagonally.Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic and rosemary from step 1 in a frying pan and heat over medium heat. Add olive hamachi and yellow paprika and bake.When the surface of the olive yellowtail is browned, add Sanuki awakening and cherry tomatoes, cover and steam over low heat for 5 minutes.
Add (seasoning C) and simmer until the whole is shining.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
- Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- Sanuki salmon and soy milk cream udon with green and yellow vegetables
- Keema curry with plenty of summer vegetables made with olives
- Sanuki miso chowder
- Olive Hamachi and Sanuki Awakening Peperoncino
- Skeleton "Udon"
- Sanuki salmon and broccoli frying pan omelet
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Shoyumame [by IKUNAS f]
- Spring Kabuto Pork Shabu-Shabu New Ginger Miso Sauce [by IKUNAS f]