- Ground pork 300g
- onion XNUMX in
- Carrots 1 in
- green pepper 3 individual
- Curry powder 2 tablespoons
- Garlic 1/2 piece
- Ginger 1/2 piece
- salt 1/3 teaspoon
- Japanese-style dashi stock 1/2 tbsp
- Wed 500 ml
- salt 1 and 1/2 teaspoon
- pepper a little
- Green onion 1 bundle
Finely chop the garlic, ginger, onions, carrots, peppers and green onions.
Sprinkle vegetable oil (outside the amount) in a large saucepan and light it.Add garlic and ginger, and when the scent comes out, add minced pork, sprinkle 1/3 teaspoon salt and pepper, and fry on medium heat.
When the color of the minced meat changes, add the onions, carrots and peppers and fry. Fry on medium heat for about 5 minutes, then sprinkle with curry powder and 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Add water and Japanese-style soup stock, and when it boils, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper (not included).
Serve Oidemai and curry on a plate and sprinkle with green onions.
This recipe is the "Excellence Award" work of the curry recipe contest that uses one or more ingredients from Oidemai and Kagawa prefecture.
- [Masuya chef] Garlic toast
- Thai mussel and scallion sauce
- Sanuki's Curry Pot
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Clams, green beans and bamboo shoots paella [by IKUNAS f]
- Eggplant somen [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki soup gyoza
- Sanuki miso chowder
- Eat vegetables and mandarin orange salad
- Olive beef edamame darayaki