Mitoyo eggplant and olive chicken green curry
- Olive chicken thigh 1
- Mitoyo eggplant 1 individual
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- zucchini 1/2
- onion 1 individual
- Liquid green curry base 1 boxes
- (Green curry paste and coconut milk are also acceptable)
- Nampula 1 tablespoons
- (If you don't have soy sauce, you can use it)
- Oidemai Rice XNUMX go
Cut the olive chicken thighs into large pieces.Cut the onions and zucchini into bite-sized pieces.
Cut the Mitoyo eggplant into thick slices.
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and lightly sprinkle salt (outside the amount) on the Mitoyo eggplant to fry both sides.
In a frying pan different from 3, bake the olive chicken on medium heat from the skin.
When both sides of the olive chicken are browned, add the onions and zucchini and lightly cook.
Add the green curry ingredients and the amount of water specified in the instruction manual and let it boil for a while.
Add nam pla to taste.
Serve Oidemai rice and curry and it's done. (If you have one, add basil leaves to make it delicious.)
This recipe is the "Excellence Award" work of the curry recipe contest that uses one or more ingredients from Oidemai and Kagawa prefecture.
- [Chef Yoshioka] Japanese carpaccio
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki
- Grilled olive yellowtail and steamed eggplant with ponzu sauce
- Tofu salad with diced kelp and olive oil [by IKUNAS f]
- Eat rapeseed meat roll tofu
- Cold edamame white miso soup
- Sanuki beef pepper steak
- Skeleton "Udon"
- Kinki carrot and Sanuki cochin pie stew
- Kintoki Imono boiled in lemon [by IKUNAS f]