Mitoyo eggplant miso gratin
About 4 servings
- Mitoyo eggplant 1 individual
- Midi tomato 2 individual
- Onion (middle) 1/4
- garlic 1 piece
- Melting cheese 2
- Olive oil (for stir fry) Appropriate amount
- Miso (matching) 3 tablespoons
- mayonnaise 6 tablespoons
Cut the Mitoyo eggplant in half vertically, make a notch with a knife so as not to damage the skin, and hollow out the inside with a spoon.If the bottom is round and not stable, cut it flat.
Cut the midi tomatoes into 4 equal parts.Roughly chop the onion.Finely chop the garlic.
Put olive oil and garlic in a frying pan and heat it. When the garlic scent comes out, add onions, tomatoes and Miho eggplant (hollowed out) and fry until the Miho eggplant is tender.
Mix miso and mayonnaise, turn off the heat and add to step XNUMX.
Put step 4 in the Mitoyo eggplant bowl, put cheese on it, and grill it (about 200 degrees for 15 minutes).
This recipe is available at the first year of Reiwa "Kagawa" Seasonal Recommendations! "Agricultural Products Fair"
It was created under the supervision of Nao Ikeda.
◎ Nah-Che Nao Ikeda
Certified by the Japan Vegetable Sommelier Association Vegetable Sommelier Pro Kagawa Prefecture Food and Agriculture Advisor
Introducing simple and colorful recipes that are particular about Kagawa prefecture where you were born and raised.In addition to cooking classes, he is mainly active in vegetable classes, recipe development, and food consulting.
◎ Kagawa "Seasonal Recommendations!" Agricultural Products Fair
▶ About "Kagawa" Seasonal Recommended! "Agricultural Products Fair" and "Sanuki Sanuki Vegetable"hereFrom (Kagawa Prefecture Agricultural Production and Distribution Division HP)
▶ For a list of other delicious recipes using "Mitoyo eggplant"hereKara (Kagawa Food Happy Project)
▶ For more information about "Mitoyo eggplant"hereKarakara (LOVE Sanuki)
- Kankan sushi filled with seafood and seafood from Sanuki ☆
- Sanuki vegetables and Mitoyo eggplant
- Stir-fried manba and pork with vermicelli
- Sanuki Samon's miso-zuke cheese grilled [by IKUNAS f]
- Oyster and rapeseed pasta full of umami [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Mitoyo eggplant and olive chicken green curry
- Sanuki's dream meteorite! ! Udon hamburger!
- Sanuki broad beans pickled in miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Elegant sweet omelet [by IKUNAS f]