Mitoyo eggplant carpaccio
About 4 servings
- Mitoyo eggplant 1 individual
- salt A pinch
- Olive oil, grated cheese Appropriate amount
Cut Mitoyo eggplant into bite-sized pieces.
Put Mitoyo eggplant in a bowl and add salt by rubbing it by hand.After a while, sprinkle olive oil and mix like salt.
Finish with olive oil and grated cheese.
This recipe is available at the first year of Reiwa "Kagawa" Seasonal Recommendations! "Agricultural Products Fair"
It was created under the supervision of Nao Ikeda.
◎ Nah-Che Nao Ikeda
Certified by the Japan Vegetable Sommelier Association Vegetable Sommelier Pro Kagawa Prefecture Food and Agriculture Advisor
Introducing simple and colorful recipes that are particular about Kagawa prefecture where you were born and raised.In addition to cooking classes, he is mainly active in vegetable classes, recipe development, and food consulting.
◎ Kagawa "Seasonal Recommendations!" Agricultural Products Fair
▶ About "Kagawa" Seasonal Recommended! "Agricultural Products Fair" and "Sanuki Sanuki Vegetable"hereFrom (Kagawa Prefecture Agricultural Production and Distribution Division HP)
▶ For a list of other delicious recipes using "Mitoyo eggplant"hereKara (Kagawa Food Happy Project)
▶ For more information about "Mitoyo eggplant"hereKarakara (LOVE Sanuki)
- Teppai [by IKUNAS f]
- Stir-fried manba and pork with vermicelli
- Amber tea pickle
- Plenty of sesame ~ Yukke style olive hamachi ~
- Come on, baked donuts with soy sauce cream
- Salty soy sauce Mitarashi dango [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki vegetables and Mitoyo eggplant
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- Rape flowers with sesame mayo
- Whole eggplant burg