For 2 people
- Tabetena 2 share
- Mandarin orange 1 individual
- Avocado 1/2
- Raw ham 2
- Olive oil Appropriate amount
- Salt and pepper as you like
Eat vegetables 1 cm wide, cut tangerines, avocados, and prosciutto into easy-to-eat pieces and mix.
Put 1 in a bowl and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
A simple salad that combines seasonal fruits with a crispy texture, less bitterness and easy-to-eat raw vegetables.
- Sanuki's dream meteorite! ! Udon hamburger!
- Sanuki salmon rare steak with parsley sauce
- Tailored Sanuki salad
- Kinki carrot and Sanuki cochin pie stew
- Tiramisu of Miho Soho
- Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry
- [Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce