For 2 people
- Tabetena 2 share
- Mandarin orange 1 individual
- Avocado 1/2
- Raw ham 2
- Olive oil Appropriate amount
- Salt and pepper as you like
Eat vegetables 1 cm wide, cut tangerines, avocados, and prosciutto into easy-to-eat pieces and mix.
Put 1 in a bowl and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
A simple salad that combines seasonal fruits with a crispy texture, less bitterness and easy-to-eat raw vegetables.
- Carpaccio-style marinated sea bream from Kagawa
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- Cold edamame white miso soup
- Eat and mix with almonds
- Sanuki Cloisonne
- Layered Olive Hamachi and Prosciutto Ham Mini Tomato and Olive Sauce
- Sanuki beef pepper steak
- Herb teriyaki with olive yellowtail and colorful vegetables
- Olive beef dice steak with garlic rice
- Sanuki Popeye Omelette