For 2 people
- Tabetena 3 shares (1/2 bundle)
- onion 1/4
- bacon 2
- egg 3 individual
- milk 50cc
- Salt and pepper a little
- Olive oil Appropriate amount
Eat vegetables and bacon into 1 cm wide pieces, and chop the onions.
Break the egg into a bowl, add milk and mix well.
Fry XNUMX in a frying pan heated with olive oil, and lightly salt and pepper to taste.
Pour XNUMX into XNUMX and cover with a lid and bake on low to medium heat so that it does not burn.
When it's cooked, put it on a plate and add ketchup if you like.
Eat and put vegetables in an omelet that is popular with children, and it is full of volume and nutrition.
- Frying pan peach roll cake
- Topped with conger eel and vegetables Nanban vinegar Tomato pot
- Kimchi curry
- Sanuki Asparagus Shodoshima Moromi Pickles [by IKUNAS f]
- Yamagen Kanayamaji Miso Cooked Rice [by IKUNAS f]
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice
- Keema curry with plenty of summer vegetables made with olives
- Taco Kim Cheese Chizumi Setouchi Lemon Dare
- Eggplant gratin style lemon miso tailoring [by IKUNAS f]
- Olive Hamachi and Sanuki Awakening Peperoncino