For 2 people
- Tabetena 3 shares (1/2 bundle)
- onion 1/4
- bacon 2
- egg 3 individual
- milk 50cc
- Salt and pepper a little
- Olive oil Appropriate amount
Eat vegetables and bacon into 1 cm wide pieces, and chop the onions.
Break the egg into a bowl, add milk and mix well.
Fry XNUMX in a frying pan heated with olive oil, and lightly salt and pepper to taste.
Pour XNUMX into XNUMX and cover with a lid and bake on low to medium heat so that it does not burn.
When it's cooked, put it on a plate and add ketchup if you like.
Eat and put vegetables in an omelet that is popular with children, and it is full of volume and nutrition.
- Stir-fried burdock and cherry shrimp
- Chinese stir-fried olive beef and broccoli
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- Verrine of colorful fruits
- Marinated strawberry and flower bud vegetables [by IKUNAS f]
- Sauteed salt pork [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki salmon and soy milk cream udon with green and yellow vegetables
- Suddenly colored eggs
- Tipping anmochi zoni
- Mitoyo eggplant miso gratin