Kagawa Prefecture Garlic and Kagawa Mototaka Stamina Curry
- Kagawa-Hontaka(Red Pepper) 1
- Garlic 3 large grains
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- onion 1 individual
- zucchini 1
- Olive Yumebuta Thinly sliced meat 200g
- Commercial curry roux For 4 people
- Wed 800 ml
- Oidemai Rice 2 go
- Daisimo wheat Appropriate amount
- Kagawa Mototaka gang as you like
Mix Daisimochi barley with Oidemai, wash the rice, and cook the rice.
Slice the garlic thickly, slice the onion into thin slices, and cut the pork ribs into bite-sized pieces.
Cut the Kagawa Hawk in half, take out the seeds, and soak them in water.
Fry the garlic slices in a frying pan with olive oil over low heat until fragrant.Set aside about half of the garlic for toppings in another plate.Stew the rest with curry.
In the same frying pan, add pork ribs and Kagawa Mototaka and fry until the oil turns.
Add water and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Add commercially available curry roux and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Serve rice and curry on a plate and top with garlic.
This recipe is a "delicious de prize" work of a curry recipe contest that uses one or more ingredients from Oidemai and Kagawa prefecture.
- [Masuya chef] Anchovy sauce salad
- Seafood Meuniere Kagawa Nori Sauce
- Sanuki salmon and cherry sea bream pickled rice bowl
- Yogurt pudding with incense green sauce
- Rice cooker de corn pilaf
- Olive hamachi covered with spices
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Rape flowers with sesame mayo
- Sesame butter pond eggplant
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster