Keema curry with plenty of summer vegetables made with olives
Oidemai Recipe Contest Oidemai RiceOlive Dream Pig / Olive PigOlive beefOnionsGarlicPickled Green Olives
- Minced olive beef 200g
- Minced olive pork 300g
- eggplant Middle three
- Okra 5 to 6
- Ginseng 1
- onion 2 in
- Tomato (Ripe) Medium 3
- Curry powder 3 tablespoons
- mash 100g
- Cumin seed 1 tablespoons
- Olive oil 1 tablespoons
- Garlic 2 piece
- Ginger 1 piece
- Salt and pepper Appropriate amount
- Oidemai Rice 3 go
- Olive salted (If there is, from Shodoshima) 20 to 25 grains
Wash the rice in Oidemai, soak it in water for 20 to 30 minutes, put the olive fruits cut in half, and cook the rice.
Cut okra into 5mm widths, chop eggplants, onions and carrots, and boil tomatoes and chop them into zaku.
Finely chop the garlic and ginger.
Add olive oil to a pan, add cumin seeds, garlic, and ginger and fry. When the scent comes out, add minced meat and vegetables in that order and fry.Lightly salt and pepper.
Add moromi, mix and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
Taste, salt and add a little curry powder and cumin seeds to finish (not included)
Serve cooked olive rice on a plate and serve with keema curry.
This recipe is a "delicious de prize" work of a curry recipe contest that uses one or more ingredients from Oidemai and Kagawa prefecture.
For a list of other delicious recipes that use "Oidemai"hereKara (Kagawa Food Happy Project)
For more information on "Oidemai"hereKarakara (LOVE Sanuki)
- Sanuki salmon and cherry sea bream pickled rice bowl
- Miso-zuke of Spanish mackerel [by IKUNAS f]
- Mitoyo eggplant and olive chicken green curry
- Persimmon jelly and yogurt gelato
- Herb teriyaki with olive yellowtail and colorful vegetables
- Olive hamachi with salad rice
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Strawberry parfait with plenty of Sanuki princess
- Sanuki's Curry Pot
- Soft Chicken Cochin Shaoxing Sake Flavor, Homemade Amazake Sauce