Keema curry with plenty of summer vegetables made with olives
- Minced olive beef 200g
- Minced olive pork 300g
- eggplant Middle three
- Okra 5 to 6
- Ginseng 1 本
- onion 2 in
- Tomato (Ripe) Medium 3
- Curry powder 3 tablespoons
- mash 100g
- Cumin seed 1 tablespoons
- Olive oil 1 tablespoons
- Garlic 2 piece
- Ginger 1 piece
- Salt and pepper Appropriate amount
- Oidemai Rice 3 go
- Olive salted (If there is, from Shodoshima) 20 to 25 grains
Wash the rice in Oidemai, soak it in water for 20 to 30 minutes, put the olive fruits cut in half, and cook the rice.
Cut okra into 5mm widths, chop eggplants, onions and carrots, and boil tomatoes and chop them into zaku.
Finely chop the garlic and ginger.
Add olive oil to a pan, add cumin seeds, garlic, and ginger and fry. When the scent comes out, add minced meat and vegetables in that order and fry.Lightly salt and pepper.
Add moromi, mix and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
Taste, salt and add a little curry powder and cumin seeds to finish (not included)
Serve cooked olive rice on a plate and serve with keema curry.
- Scallions [by IKUNAS f]
- Marinated strawberry and flower bud vegetables [by IKUNAS f]
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" with sesame seeds
- Eat vegetables and mandarin orange salad
- Cold shabu-shabu salad of olive dream pork and summer vegetables from Kagawa
- Root vegetable white miso curry
- Eggplant rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Salmon Caesar Salad
- Sanuki Popeye Omelette
- Marinated bitter gourd [by IKUNAS f]