- Carrots 1 本
- Potatoes 2 small
- Radish 4/1
- Burdock 1 本
- Lotus root passage
- onion 1 small
- broccoli Half
- salmon 200g
- Curry roux 1 piece
- Curry powder 2 tablespoons
- Cooking sake 3 tablespoons
- バ タ ー 1 tablespoons
- White miso 2 tablespoons
- Grated ginger one slice
- Dashi 500 ml
Cut the salmon into 3 cm pieces and sprinkle with salt.Cut lotus root and burdock into bite-sized pieces, soak in vinegar water and leave for a while.
Cut the onion into thin slices.Cut potatoes, radishes, carrots and broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
Boil the broccoli.
Heat potatoes, radishes, carrots, burdock roots, and lotus roots in the microwave for 6 minutes.
Put butter, microwave-heated vegetables and broccoli in a pan and fry until the oil turns.
Add salmon to medium heat and sprinkle with curry powder.
When it is mixed, add the dashi stock, cooking liquor and ginger and let it boil.
After turning off the heat, add curry roux and white miso, and it's done.
Enjoy cumin or garam masala if you like.
- Sanuki shrimp pickled in liquor waste
- Sanuki Udon Gyoza
- White miso pound cake
- Sanuki stew with olive beef and white miso
- [Masuya chef] Garlic toast
- Carpaccio-style marinated sea bream from Kagawa
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Olive dream pork sundubu jjigae made with Ibuki broth
- Mitoyo eggplant carpaccio
- Spicy oyster tomato pot with seasonal ingredients [by IKUNAS f]