- Carrots 1
- potatoes 2 small
- Radish 4/1
- Burdock 1
- Lotus root passage
- onion 1 small
- broccoli Half
- salmon 200g
- Curry roux 1 piece
- Curry powder 2 tablespoons
- Cooking sake 3 tablespoons
- バ タ ー 1 tablespoons
- White miso 2 tablespoons
- Grated ginger one slice
- Dashi 500 ml
Cut the salmon into 3 cm pieces and sprinkle with salt.Cut lotus root and burdock into bite-sized pieces, soak in vinegar water and leave for a while.
Cut the onion into thin slices.Cut potatoes, radishes, carrots and broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
Boil the broccoli.
Heat potatoes, radishes, carrots, burdock roots, and lotus roots in the microwave for 6 minutes.
Put butter, microwave-heated vegetables and broccoli in a pan and fry until the oil turns.
Add salmon to medium heat and sprinkle with curry powder.
When it is mixed, add the dashi stock, cooking liquor and ginger and let it boil.
After turning off the heat, add curry roux and white miso, and it's done.
Enjoy cumin or garam masala if you like.
This recipe is a "delicious de prize" work of a curry recipe contest that uses one or more ingredients from Oidemai and Kagawa prefecture.
- The peach of Iinan is delicious! Panna cotta!
- Nourishing, sauteed oysters and spinach [by IKUNAS f]
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce
- Eat green soup
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice
- Wasanbon Warabimochi [by IKUNAS f]
- Mandarin french toast
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" with sesame seeds
- Western-style pot of lairure lettuce
- Sanuki octopus hand-rolled sushi