- Kimchi 50g
- Olive pork ribs 200g
- onion 1 individual
- Vermont curry For 6 people
- Bar of chocolate 2 mountains
- Kanayama Temple (Miso) 1 tablespoons
- Parmesan cheese a little
- Wed 600cc
- Rarirure lettuce a little
- Mini Tomato a little
- Sesame Oil a little
Cut kimchi into 2 cm cubes, olive pork belly into 3 cm, and chop onions.
Warm the pan and fry all the ingredients in step 1 with 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
The pork should be cooked and the onions should be tender.
Put 500cc of water in a pan and simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes.
Once the ingredients are familiar, add curry roux, chocolate, and Kanayamaji (miso), mix the pot from the bottom with a toro fire, and it's done in 3 minutes.
Sprinkle palmezan cheese on the plate and serve with lettuce and cherry tomatoes.
This recipe is a "delicious de prize" work of a curry recipe contest that uses one or more ingredients from Oidemai and Kagawa prefecture.
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- Kiwi miso pickled olive dream pork
- Spring vegetables and egg terrine [by IKUNAS f]
- Gyoza with broad beans and new onions
- Shindako's spicy ratatouille [by IKUNAS f]
- Root vegetable white miso curry
- Kaze no Tani Farm Tomato Risotto [by IKUNAS f]
- Tailored Sanuki salad
- Herb teriyaki with olive yellowtail and colorful vegetables