- Kimchi 50g
- Olive pork ribs 200g
- onion 1 individual
- Vermont curry For 6 people
- Bar of chocolate 2 mountains
- Kanayama Temple (Miso) 1 tablespoons
- Parmesan cheese a little
- Wed 600 tsp
- Rarirure lettuce a little
- Mini Tomato a little
- Sesame Oil a little
Cut kimchi into 2 cm cubes, olive pork belly into 3 cm, and chop onions.
Warm the pan and fry all the ingredients in step 1 with 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
The pork should be cooked and the onions should be tender.
Put 500cc of water in a pan and simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes.
Once the ingredients are familiar, add curry roux, chocolate, and Kanayamaji (miso), mix the pot from the bottom with a toro fire, and it's done in 3 minutes.
Sprinkle palmezan cheese on the plate and serve with lettuce and cherry tomatoes.
This recipe is a "delicious de prize" work of a curry recipe contest that uses one or more ingredients from Oidemai and Kagawa prefecture.
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Sanuki salmon and soy milk cream udon with green and yellow vegetables
- Root vegetable white miso curry
- Plenty of lettuce olive dream pork ginger bowl
- Frying pan peach roll cake
- Focaccia with sunflower oil and buckwheat flour
- ~ SANUKI seasonal vegetables mochi! Saku! Udon quiche ~
- Soft Chicken Cochin Shaoxing Sake Flavor, Homemade Amazake Sauce
- Don't fry!
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster