- Kimchi 50g
- Olive pork ribs 200g
- onion 1 individual
- Vermont curry For 6 people
- Bar of chocolate 2 mountains
- Kanayama Temple (Miso) 1 tablespoons
- Parmesan cheese a little
- Wed 600cc
- Rarirure lettuce a little
- Mini Tomato a little
- Sesame Oil a little
Cut kimchi into 2 cm cubes, olive pork belly into 3 cm, and chop onions.
Warm the pan and fry all the ingredients in step 1 with 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
The pork should be cooked and the onions should be tender.
Put 500cc of water in a pan and simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes.
Once the ingredients are familiar, add curry roux, chocolate, and Kanayamaji (miso), mix the pot from the bottom with a toro fire, and it's done in 3 minutes.
Sprinkle palmezan cheese on the plate and serve with lettuce and cherry tomatoes.
- [Masuya chef] Garlic toast
- Sanuki Isobe Makiage
- Stir-fried whole garlic with miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki
- White miso x sunflower oil Bran brownie [by IKUNAS f]
- Sesame butter pond eggplant
- Clams, green beans and bamboo shoots paella [by IKUNAS f]
- Don't fry!
- Whole eggplant burg
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky