Olive Hamachi and Sanuki Awakening Peperoncino
For 2 people
- spaghetti 160g
- Olive Yellowtail 2 slices (160g)
- Sanuki Awakening (Asparagus) 4 本
- Eringi 1 本
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Garlic (slice) 1 piece
- Chili pepper (sliced) Appropriate amount
- White soup 1/2 tbsp
- salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper a little
Cut the olive yellowtail into bite-sized pieces.For Sanuki's awakening, strip the streaks of the core and slice it diagonally.Cut the trumpet mushrooms into strips.
For spaghetti, add a pinch of salt (not included in the amount) to plenty of hot water and boil it 1 minute before the indicated time.Leave some boiled juice.
Put (Material A) in a frying pan and heat it. When the garlic scent is over, add olive yellowtail and bake on both sides over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
Add Sanuki Awakening and Maitake, and when the whole is cooked, add spaghetti, boiled juice (appropriate amount), and (Material B) from step 2 to adjust the taste.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Olive hamachi with salad rice
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry
- Carpaccio-style marinated sea bream from Kagawa
- Spanish mackerel sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki sushi with lettuce and manba
- Spicy Temari Sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- Tailored Sanuki salad