Roast beef of olive beef (miso flavor)
Kagawa's Genki Rice (Kagawa Prefecture x RIKEN) Olive oilOlive beef
For 6 people
- Olive beef (thigh chunks) 400g
- Olive oil 1/2 tbsp
- miso 2 tablespoons
- liqueur 2 tsp
- sugar 2 tsp
- If you use a sealed bag, the taste will be soaked even with a small amount of seasoning.Let's bake the olive beef after returning it to room temperature.
Olive cows are pierced with a fork in several places. Combine (seasoning A) to make a miso bed.
Put olive beef and miso bed in a sealed bag, knead well, seal and soak in the refrigerator overnight.
When sealing, remove the air as much as possible and soak the olive beef so that it is in close contact with the miso bed.
Bring the olive beef from step 2 to room temperature and gently wipe the miso bed.Put olive oil in a frying pan and heat it over medium heat. Bake the olive beef while turning it so that the whole surface is browned.Reduce heat to low, cover and steam for 10 minutes.
Take out the olive beef, wrap it in aluminum foil and leave it for about 30 minutes.Cut into pieces of your choice.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
Kagawa Prefecture x RIKEN "Kagawa's Genki Rice" -Enjoy a lively and healthy life with ingredients from Kagawa Prefecture- (Kagawa Prefecture page)
- Arrange Iriko Peperoncino Dashi in Oil Sardine [by IKUNAS f]
- Fried eggplant curry with green asparagus
- Stir-fried burdock and cherry shrimp
- Suddenly colored eggs
- Kaze no Tani Farm Tomato Risotto [by IKUNAS f]
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice
- Keema curry with plenty of summer vegetables made with olives
- Nanban pickled new burdock
- Plenty of blessing base in Setouchi
- Eat rapeseed meat roll tofu