Olive beef dice steak with garlic rice
For 2 people
- Olive beef (for peach steak) 160g
- Salt and black pepper Each a little
- onion 1/2
- Olive oil 1 tablespoons
- Garlic (slice) XNUMX piece
- Rice (Oidemai) 2 cups of tea bowl
- Soy sauce 1/2 tbsp
Cut the olive beef into dice and bring it to room temperature.Cut the onion into XNUMXmm widths.
Put half the amount of olive oil and garlic in a frying pan, heat over medium heat, add olive beef and onions, and sprinkle with salt.Bake the olive beef while rolling it, and take it out to a plate with garlic.Bake the onions until tender and remove to a plate in the same way.
Add the remaining olive oil to the same frying pan, heat on medium heat, and add rice.When the oil is all over, sprinkle the soy sauce from the pot skin, fry it quickly, and sprinkle with black pepper.Place olive beef and onions on a plate, add fried rice and garlic.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
- Chinese stir-fried olive beef and broccoli
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" rice
- Stir-fried whole garlic with miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Spaghetti with a light taste of Sanuki's Awake and Denbuku
- Boiled olive beef and freshly pickled olives in tomato
- Sanuki Salmon Caesar Salad
- Shindako's spicy ratatouille [by IKUNAS f]
- Roast beef of olive beef (miso flavor)
- Kagawa winter vegetables and Sanuki cochin stew
- Nourishing, sauteed oysters and spinach [by IKUNAS f]