Boiled olive beef and freshly pickled olives in tomato
For 2 people
- Olive beef (cut off meat) 120g
- Salt and pepper a little
- Wheat flour 1/2 tbsp
- Olive oil 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic (grated) 1/2 teaspoon
- onion 1/2
- Pickled Green Olives 10 individual
- broccoli Room 6
- Tomato cans 1/2 can (200g)
- Wed 1/2 cup
- sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- salt 1/4 teaspoon
Sprinkle salt and pepper on olive beef and sprinkle with flour.Slice the onions and boil the broccoli.
Put olive oil and garlic in a frying pan and heat over medium heat to fry the onions.When it becomes soft, add the olive beef from step 1.When the color of the meat changes, add (Material A), mix and boil.
Add freshly pickled olives and simmer on low medium heat for 8 minutes.Add broccoli to the finish.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
- Peach ice cheese cake
- Eat green soup
- Eat and eat croquette
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- Eat and mix with almonds
- Strawberry parfait with plenty of Sanuki princess
- Bean salad french dressing
- Olive beef salt pickled in koji Rarire lettuce roll [by IKUNAS f]
- Amazake jam egg pudding [by IKUNAS f]
- Gyoza with broad beans and new onions