Chinese stir-fried olive beef and broccoli
For 2 people
- Olive beef (sliced) 150g
- Sanuki Kiwikko (Kiwi) 80g
- onion 1/2
- broccoli Room 6
- Red paprika 1/4
- Sesame Oil 1/2 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 1/2 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1/2 tbsp
- Black pepper a little
Cut olive beef into bite-sized pieces.Grate Sanuki kiwi.Add half the amount of kiwi and beef to a bowl, mix and soak for 5-10 minutes.
* Please note that if you soak in kiwi for a long time, the meat quality will become too soft.
Divide the broccoli into boiled bunches and chop the onions and red paprika into small pieces.
Put sesame oil in a frying pan, heat and add XNUMX and fry on medium heat.When it's cooked, fry the onions, red paprika, and broccoli in that order.
Mix the remaining kiwi with (seasoning A).Adjust the taste in addition to step 3.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
- Olive beef edamame darayaki
- Sanuki Taco Rice
- Sanuki Popeye Omelette
- Scallions [by IKUNAS f]
- Stir-fried whole garlic with miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Setouchi mackerel and sho smoked Sanuki vegetable olive oil
- Vermiselli on Shodoshima
- Kimchi curry
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- How to boil the bottom of the manba / hyaka