Olive dream pork and lettuce shabu-shabu
~ Plum Dre Salad ~
For 2-3 people
- Olive dream pork (for loin shabu-shabu) 100g
- Larry lettuce (lettuce) 3
- onion 1/4
- Plum meat 15g (for one large)
- vinegar 1/2 tbsp
- sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- Katsuobushi 3g
- Olive oil 1 tablespoons
- Sudden temperature changes cause the meat to harden!After boiling, put it in hot water that has been turned off, let it cook, and slowly cool it with water at room temperature.
Cut the lettuce into pieces that are easy to eat.Slice the onions and leave them in the water. Mix (seasoning A) to make a dressing.
Boil water in a pan, add lettuce and boil it quickly, and pour it into a colander.Turn off the heat, put the olive dream pork in the pot as it is, boil it, and when it is cooked, soak it in water at room temperature to remove the rough heat.
Put the drained onions, lettuce and olive dream pork in a bowl and mix with the dressing (seasoning A).
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
- Sanuki broad beans pickled in miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Fruit seafood warship style [by IKUNAS f]
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- "Dreaming pigs wake up"
- Sesame butter pond eggplant
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Fruit sandwich with olive oil cream
- Sauteed salt pork [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki (dream) pasta
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara