Fried olive dream pork ginger
For 2-3 people
- Olive dream pork (sliced thigh meat) 250g
- potato starch Appropriate amount
- Olive oil Appropriate amount
- liqueur 2 tsp
- sweet sake 2 tsp
- Soy sauce 2 tsp
- Ginger (grated) 2 tsp
Put (seasoning A) in a bowl, mix well, knead the olive dream pork and leave it for a while (15 minutes or more).
Roll the olive dream pig and sprinkle it with potato starch.
Put a large amount of olive oil in a small frying pan and heat over medium heat.When the olive oil is warm, add 2 and fry on both sides.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
- Sanuki Taco Rice
- Eggplant Dengaku
- True and summer vegetable curry flavor [by IKUNAS f]
- Setouchi bream and grilled tea
- Western-style pot of lairure lettuce
- Sesame butter pond eggplant
- Soft Chicken Cochin Shaoxing Sake Flavor, Homemade Amazake Sauce
- Sanuki Popeye Omelette
- Olive hamachi and carrot carrot
- Olive beef dice steak with garlic rice