Spicy stir-fried olive dream pork and eggplant
For 2 people
- Olive dream pork (sliced rose) 150g
- Mitoyo eggplant (1 bottle, equivalent to 120g for other varieties) 1/2
- Green onions 1/2
- Thread pepper (for decoration) Appropriate amount
- Garlic (chopped) 1/2 piece
- Sesame Oil 1/2 tbsp
- sugar 1 tsp
- Pea soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon
- Red miso 1 tablespoons
- liqueur 1 tablespoons
Cut the olive dream pig into bite-sized pieces.Cut the Mitoyo eggplant in half vertically and cut it diagonally.Cut the green onions diagonally with a width of 1 cm.
Put (Ingredient A) in a frying pan and heat over medium heat. When the garlic scent comes out, add olive dream pork and fry.
When it's cooked, add Mitoyo eggplant and green onions and fry.Add the mixed (seasoning B) to adjust the taste.
Serve on a plate and decorate with red pepper.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
- Other warm oyster doria [by IKUNAS f]
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- True and summer vegetable curry flavor [by IKUNAS f]
- Vermiselli on Shodoshima
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Thai mussel and scallion sauce
- Chinese stir-fried olive beef and broccoli
- Don't eat! Summer vegetable curry from Kagawa
- Olive beef salt pickled in koji Rarire lettuce roll [by IKUNAS f]
- Olive yellowtail confit