Spicy stir-fried olive dream pork and eggplant
Kagawa's Genki Rice (Kagawa Prefecture x RIKEN) Olive Dream Pig / Olive PigGarlicMitoyo eggplant
For 2 people
- Olive dream pork (sliced rose) 150g
- Mitoyo eggplant (1 bottle, equivalent to 120g for other varieties) 1/2
- Green onions 1/2
- Thread pepper (for decoration) Appropriate amount
- Garlic (chopped) 1/2 piece
- Sesame Oil 1/2 tbsp
- sugar 1 tsp
- Pea soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon
- Red miso 1 tablespoons
- liqueur 1 tablespoons
Cut the olive dream pig into bite-sized pieces.Cut the Mitoyo eggplant in half vertically and cut it diagonally.Cut the green onions diagonally with a width of 1 cm.
Put (Ingredient A) in a frying pan and heat over medium heat. When the garlic scent comes out, add olive dream pork and fry.
When it's cooked, add Mitoyo eggplant and green onions and fry.Add the mixed (seasoning B) to adjust the taste.
Serve on a plate and decorate with red pepper.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
Kagawa Prefecture x RIKEN "Kagawa's Genki Rice" -Enjoy a lively and healthy life with ingredients from Kagawa Prefecture- (Kagawa Prefecture page)
- Soft Chicken Cochin Shaoxing Sake Flavor, Homemade Amazake Sauce
- Octopus rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki salmon rare steak with parsley sauce
- Clams, green beans and bamboo shoots paella [by IKUNAS f]
- Kagawa winter vegetables and Sanuki cochin stew
- Stewed olive beef in roses
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry
- Warm and warm udon noodles [by IKUNAS f]
- Kimchi curry