Plenty of lettuce olive dream pork ginger bowl
Kagawa's Genki Rice (Kagawa Prefecture x RIKEN) Oidemai RiceOlive oilOlive Dream Pig / Olive PigOnionsRarirure lettuce
For 2 people
- Olive dream pork (sliced loin) 150g
- onion 1/2
- Green onion 2
- Larry lettuce (lettuce) 2
- Wheat rice (Oidemai) 2 cups of tea bowl
- Olive oil 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger (grated) 1 tsp
- sugar 1 tsp
- liqueur 1 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoons
- Black pepper a little
Cut the olive dream pig into bite-sized pieces.Cut the onion into thin slices 1 cm wide.Cut the green onions into 4 cm wide pieces.Cut the lettuce into julienne.
Put olive oil in a frying pan and heat to fry the olive dream pork over medium heat.When cooked, add the onions and fry until cooked.
Add the mixed green onions (seasoning A) to adjust the taste.
Pour the rice cake with rice cake in a bowl, put lettuce on it, and serve 3.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
Kagawa Prefecture x RIKEN "Kagawa's Genki Rice" -Enjoy a lively and healthy life with ingredients from Kagawa Prefecture- (Kagawa Prefecture page)
- Setouchi bream and grilled tea
- Spring Kabuto Pork Shabu-Shabu New Ginger Miso Sauce [by IKUNAS f]
- Vermiselli on Shodoshima
- Taco Kim Cheese Chizumi Setouchi Lemon Dare
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Seafood Meuniere Kagawa Nori Sauce
- Sanuki Yume Pork Japanese Gran Mail
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Skeleton "Udon"
- Kankan sushi filled with seafood and seafood from Sanuki ☆