Plenty of lettuce olive dream pork ginger bowl
For 2 people
- Olive dream pork (sliced loin) 150g
- onion 1/2
- Green onion 2 本
- Larry lettuce (lettuce) 2
- Wheat rice (Oidemai) 2 cups of tea bowl
- Olive oil 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger (grated) 1 tsp
- sugar 1 tsp
- liqueur 1 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoons
- Black pepper a little
Cut the olive dream pig into bite-sized pieces.Cut the onion into thin slices 1 cm wide.Cut the green onions into 4 cm wide pieces.Cut the lettuce into julienne.
Put olive oil in a frying pan and heat to fry the olive dream pork over medium heat.When cooked, add the onions and fry until cooked.
Add the mixed green onions (seasoning A) to adjust the taste.
Pour the rice cake with rice cake in a bowl, put lettuce on it, and serve 3.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" rice
- Verrine of colorful fruits
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Stir-fried whole garlic with miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- Stir-fried Sanuki Manba and Sanuki Cochin
- Iriko miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Isobe Makiage
- Tiramisu of Miho Soho
- Sanuki Asparagus Shodoshima Moromi Pickles [by IKUNAS f]