Plenty of lettuce olive dream pork ginger bowl
For 2 people
- Olive dream pork (sliced loin) 150g
- onion 1/2
- Green onion 2
- Larry lettuce (lettuce) 2
- Wheat rice (Oidemai) 2 cups of tea bowl
- Olive oil 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger (grated) 1 tsp
- sugar 1 tsp
- liqueur 1 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoons
- Black pepper a little
Cut the olive dream pig into bite-sized pieces.Cut the onion into thin slices 1 cm wide.Cut the green onions into 4 cm wide pieces.Cut the lettuce into julienne.
Put olive oil in a frying pan and heat to fry the olive dream pork over medium heat.When cooked, add the onions and fry until cooked.
Add the mixed green onions (seasoning A) to adjust the taste.
Pour the rice cake with rice cake in a bowl, put lettuce on it, and serve 3.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
- [Masuya chef] Lucca-chan sauce
- Elegant sweet omelet [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- Kinki Kakiage for home use
- Taco Kim Cheese Chizumi Setouchi Lemon Dare
- Stewed olive beef in roses
- Tiramisu of Miho Soho
- Oidemai Japanese-style soup Keema curry
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables
- Plenty of sesame ~ Yukke style olive hamachi ~