Sanuki Salmon and Cheese Temari Sushi
For 2-3 people
- Sanuki Samon (for sashimi) 100g
- sliced cheese 2 to 3 sheets
- Macrophyll 2 to 3 sheets
- Olive oil / salt Each a little
- Millet rice with black rice 1 go
- vinegar 2 tablespoons
- sugar 2 tsp
- salt 1/3 teaspoon
- Millet rice has a bright color due to the effect of vinegar.The crimson color of Sanuki Samon stands out.Don't forget the finished olive oil!
Add (A) to freshly cooked millet rice, mix well, and cool to human skin to make vinegared rice.Cut the sliced cheese to the size and shape you like.Cut one large leaf into julienne for decoration and the rest into appropriate size.Divide the vinegared rice into 1 to 8 equal parts and divide into the desired amount.
Spread the wrap, put the ingredients in each order of ① and ②, and squeeze it in a circle.
① Place Sanuki Samon, cheese, and vinegared rice on top and hold.Decorate the perilla to finish.
② Place cheese, salmon, perilla, and vinegared rice in that order.
Gently squeeze the palm of your hand while wrapping it in a wrap.Be careful not to put too much effort.
To finish, sprinkle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
- Octopus rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Strawberry parfait with plenty of Sanuki princess
- Boiled leaf burdock [by IKUNAS f]
- Leaf burdock red miso kinpira [by IKUNAS f]
- Mitoyo eggplant and olive chicken green curry
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- Root vegetable white miso curry
- Vermiselli on Shodoshima
- Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry
- Mitoyo eggplant carpaccio