Sanuki Salmon Caesar Salad
Kagawa's Genki Rice (Kagawa Prefecture x RIKEN) OnionsGarlicRarirure lettuceSanuki salmon
For 2 people
- Sanuki Samon (for sashimi) 100g
- Avocado 1/2
- Larry lettuce (lettuce) 2
- onion 1/8
- Onsen tamago 1 individual
- Grated cheese (if you like) 1 tablespoons
- Black pepper (if you like) Appropriate amount
- salt 1/4 teaspoon
- honey 1 tsp
- Garlic (grated) a little
- Yogurt 50g
- Black pepper a little
Slice Sanuki Samon diagonally and slice avocado 8 mm wide.Cut the lettuce into bite-sized pieces.Cut the onions into thin slices and expose them to water.
Mix material A in order from the top of the material.
Place lettuce on a bowl and serve Sanuki Samon and avocado alternately.Sprinkle the drained onions and sprinkle with ingredient A.Place the hot spring egg in the middle and sprinkle with grated cheese and black pepper if you like.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
Kagawa Prefecture x RIKEN "Kagawa's Genki Rice" -Enjoy a lively and healthy life with ingredients from Kagawa Prefecture- (Kagawa Prefecture page)
- Focaccia with sunflower oil and buckwheat flour
- Summer vegetable minestrone
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Oyster and rapeseed pasta full of umami [by IKUNAS f]
- Octopus rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Fried eggplant curry with green asparagus
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Thai mussel and scallion sauce
- Sanuki Hime Coconut Milk
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew