Sanuki Salmon Caesar Salad
For 2 people
- Sanuki Samon (for sashimi) 100g
- Avocado 1/2
- Larry lettuce (lettuce) 2
- onion 1/8
- Onsen tamago 1 individual
- Grated cheese (if you like) 1 tablespoons
- Black pepper (if you like) Appropriate amount
- salt 1/4 teaspoon
- honey 1 tsp
- Garlic (grated) a little
- Yogurt 50g
- Black pepper a little
Slice Sanuki Samon diagonally and slice avocado 8 mm wide.Cut the lettuce into bite-sized pieces.Cut the onions into thin slices and expose them to water.
Mix material A in order from the top of the material.
Place lettuce on a bowl and serve Sanuki Samon and avocado alternately.Sprinkle the drained onions and sprinkle with ingredient A.Place the hot spring egg in the middle and sprinkle with grated cheese and black pepper if you like.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
- New Year's Sanuki taste, Anmochi Zoni [by IKUNAS f]
- Warm and warm udon noodles [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Cochin's Butter Chicken Curry
- Olive beef salt pickled in koji Rarire lettuce roll [by IKUNAS f]
- Roast beef of olive beef (miso flavor)
- Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock
- Iriko miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Orecchiette with bacon and broccoli
- [Chef Masutani] Chicken wings with tomato stew
- Miso soup of summer vegetables