Sanuki Salmon Caesar Salad
For 2 people
- Sanuki Samon (for sashimi) 100g
- Avocado 1/2
- Larry lettuce (lettuce) 2
- onion 1/8
- Onsen tamago 1 individual
- Grated cheese (if you like) 1 tablespoons
- Black pepper (if you like) Appropriate amount
- salt 1/4 teaspoon
- honey 1 tsp
- Garlic (grated) a little
- Yogurt 50g
- Black pepper a little
Slice Sanuki Samon diagonally and slice avocado 8 mm wide.Cut the lettuce into bite-sized pieces.Cut the onions into thin slices and expose them to water.
Mix material A in order from the top of the material.
Place lettuce on a bowl and serve Sanuki Samon and avocado alternately.Sprinkle the drained onions and sprinkle with ingredient A.Place the hot spring egg in the middle and sprinkle with grated cheese and black pepper if you like.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
- Sanuki OSHINUKI Sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Eat and mix with almonds
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice
- Sanuki Udon Gyoza
- [Masuya Chef] Sauteed Fish (Hamachi)
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Sanuki glutinous barley Daishi Mochi Keema Curry
- Mandarin french toast
- Tiramisu of Miho Soho
- Marinated strawberry and flower bud vegetables [by IKUNAS f]