Sanuki salmon and broccoli frying pan omelet
For 4 people, 22 frying pan with a diameter of 1 cm
- Sanuki salmon 2 slices (160g)
- broccoli Room 4
- Mini Tomato 3 individual
- Olive oil 1 tablespoons
- Egg 4 individual
- cheese for pizza 20g
- salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Black pepper a little
Cut the salmon samon into bite-sized pieces.Boil the broccoli quickly and divide into small bunches.Cut the cherry tomatoes into 4 equal parts.
Put ingredient A in a bowl and mix.
Put half the amount of olive oil (1/2 tablespoon) in a frying pan, add Sanuki Samon, and bake for 2 minutes on each side over medium to low heat.Once cooked, take it out to a plate.
In the frying pan of step 3, add the other half of the olive oil (1/2 tablespoon) and heat over medium to high heat. When the frying pan is warm, pour in the ingredients of step 2 and stir with chopsticks to make a soft-boiled egg.When it starts to solidify little by little, add Sanuki Samon.
When the eggs are 8% cooked, line up the broccoli and cherry tomatoes neatly, cover and heat on low heat for 10-XNUMX minutes.
Recipe supervision: Kagawa Prefecture × National Research and Development Corporation RIKEN
This recipe is a recipe published in the health recipe book "Kagawa no Genki Rice" that utilizes agricultural and marine products produced in Kagawa Prefecture and RIKEN.
- Sanuki Taco Rice
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- Sanuki Three Kinds of Fried True Length (Fried Udon, Curry Udon, Ume Shisoudon)
- Healthy chicken bowl
- Olive beef baked with Sanuki vegetables
- Shoyumame [by IKUNAS f]
- Olive Hamachi's Karafuto Mire Ankake
- Kagawa Prefecture Garlic and Kagawa Mototaka Stamina Curry
- Tofu salad with diced kelp and olive oil [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Asparagus Shodoshima Moromi Pickles [by IKUNAS f]