For 2-3 people
- Edamame 75g
- Soymilk 200cc
- Sanuki white miso 50g
- consomme 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper Small amount
- Green soybeans for topping Appropriate amount
Boil the edamame, soften it, and let it cool. (Frozen green soybeans are also acceptable.)
* Peeling the edamame soybeans will make it more palatable.
Put soy milk, sanuki white miso, and edamame in a mixer and stir well.
Transfer step XNUMX to a pan, heat over low heat, and season with consomme and salt and pepper.
After removing the rough heat and cooling it in the refrigerator, put it in a bowl and sprinkle the edamame to complete.
- Kagawa Prefecture Garlic and Kagawa Mototaka Stamina Curry
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce
- Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- Carpaccio-style marinated sea bream from Kagawa
- Herb teriyaki with olive yellowtail and colorful vegetables
- Sanuki OSHINUKI Sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Peach ice cheese cake
- Mitoyo eggplant pizza
- Sanuki Popeye Omelette
- Olive Hamachi and Sanuki Awakening Peperoncino