For 2-3 people
- Edamame 75g
- Soymilk 200 tsp
- Sanuki white miso 50g
- Consommé 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper Small amount
- Green soybeans for topping Appropriate amount
Boil the edamame, soften it, and let it cool. (Frozen green soybeans are also acceptable.)
* Peeling the edamame soybeans will make it more palatable.
Put soy milk, sanuki white miso, and edamame in a mixer and stir well.
Transfer step XNUMX to a pan, heat over low heat, and season with consomme and salt and pepper.
After removing the rough heat and cooling it in the refrigerator, put it in a bowl and sprinkle the edamame to complete.
- Easy Pizza Toast for Awakening of Sanuki
- Tofu salad with diced kelp and olive oil [by IKUNAS f]
- Skeleton "Udon"
- Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- [Masuya Masutani] Anchovy sauce
- Sanuki salmon rare steak with parsley sauce
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" with sesame seeds
- Marinated olive hamachi with parsley
- Farsi of Tomato with Daishi Mochi Boiled Barley
- Sanuki Spring Vegetable Curry