A recipe for arranging white miso, which tends to be left over at the beginning of the year, and black beans, which are the ingredients for osechi.
18 cm pound cake mold (for 3-4 people)
- Unsalted butter 100g
- sugar 70g
- Sanuki white miso 50g
- egg 2 individual
- Kanro-ni black soybeans (black soybeans for New Year dishes) 100g
- Flour 100g
- Baking powder 3g
Return the unsalted butter to room temperature.Melt the eggs.Material A is sifted in advance.Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
Put unsalted butter in a bowl, add sugar and white miso, and mix well.
Add eggs in multiple batches and mix well.
Add the sifted material A and mix by cutting with a rubber spatula.
Remove the water from the black beans with kitchen paper and sprinkle with flour (not included in the amount).
Put the black beans in a bowl, mix, pour into a mold and bake in the oven for 40 minutes to complete.
- Chinese stir-fried olive beef and broccoli
- [Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- Marinated strawberry and flower bud vegetables [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki's Japanese style coleslaw
- Amazake jam egg pudding [by IKUNAS f]
- Tailored Sanuki salad
- Sanukiman Gan Pizza (Team Sakurado)
- Layered Olive Hamachi and Prosciutto Ham Mini Tomato and Olive Sauce
- Eggplant Dengaku
- Sanuki octopus carpaccio