Stir-fried manba and pork with vermicelli
For 2-3 people
- Maban 1
- Sliced pork 100g
- Carrots 1/4
- (I.e. 50g
- egg 1 individual
- Ginger 1 piece
- White onion 10cm
- soy sauce 1 tablespoons
- liqueur 1 tablespoons
- sweet sake 1 tablespoons
- Chicken glass soup 100 tsp
- White sesame a little
- Sesame Oil Appropriate amount
Cut the manba and pork into 1 cm wide pieces.Cut carrots into small pieces, ginger into small pieces, and white onions into round pieces.Rehydrate the vermicelli with water.
Add oil to a heated frying pan, fry the beaten egg, and transfer to a plate.
Fry pork, carrots and ginger, add white onions and manba when softened, and fry further.
Add sesame oil to step 3 and when the scent comes out, add vermicelli, roasted egg from step 2, chicken glass soup, soy sauce, sake, and mirin, and sprinkle with white sesame to finish.
How to save Manba
Manba can be boiled slightly, drained well, divided into easy-to-use amounts, wrapped in a wrap, and frozen.
For long-term storage, salt it for about a week, put it in a sealed container, and store it in the refrigerator (freezer).It can also be used for pickles, and if salt is removed, it can also be used for simmered dishes and stir-fried dishes, which is very convenient.
Source: Kagawa's local vegetable recipe book vol.1-1 (Published by: Kagawa Agricultural Products Distribution and Consumption Promotion Council | Published October 2016.10)
Recipe creators: Toshiki Nakamura, Akiko Kawamura
- Sanuki soup gyoza
- Stir-fried burdock and cherry shrimp
- Sanuki Isobe Makiage
- Sanuki glutinous barley Daishi mochi taco rice
- ~ SANUKI seasonal vegetables mochi! Saku! Udon quiche ~
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- True Dako Mix Mix Pilaf [by IKUNAS f]
- Oidemai Japanese-style soup Keema curry
- Plenty of blessing base in Setouchi
- Eggplant gratin style lemon miso tailoring [by IKUNAS f]