- Manba / Hyaka
Thoroughly wash off any dirt on the roots with water.
Boil plenty of water in a large pot and add the hard root first.
If you want to leave a crispy feeling, boil for about XNUMX to XNUMX minutes.
If you like softness, it takes about XNUMX to XNUMX minutes.
Discard the hot water and soak it in cold water to remove the rough heat.
Squeeze the water by hand and cut it according to the cooking method.
In recent years, "Mamba", which can be purchased at mass retailers in Kagawa Prefecture, is a variety with little lye.The boiling time is short, and there is no need to expose it to water to remove the lye.
If you boil it, you can wrap it in plastic wrap and store it in a freezer, so it is convenient to use for cooking as well as "Mamba no Ken-chan".
- Kiriage with parsley and rice
- Tipping anmochi zoni
- Kiwi miso pickled olive dream pork
- Sanuki Aki Bean Myogari Fried White Fan and Swordfish Isobe Fried
- Yamagen Kanayamaji Miso Cooked Rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Stewed olive beef in roses
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Sanuki Cloisonne
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce