Round and round olive pork roll garlic soy sauce who
For 2 people
- Olive pork roses (for sliced or shabu-shabu) 150g
- Salt and pepper a little
- Wheat flour Appropriate amount
- Garlic 1-2 pieces
- oil Appropriate amount
Ninja's hotel room
- Wed 1 tablespoons
- sugar 1 tsp
- sweet sake 1 tablespoons
- liqueur 1 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoons
Meat-wrapped ingredients (preparation method) * You can choose the ingredients as you like.
- Rape blossom (Stem streaks)
- celery (Diagonal cutting)
- Maban (Pulled out, length: 5 cm)
- Shrine (Length: 5 cm)
- Kinki ginseng (Cut wood, length: 5 cm, width: about 7 mm square)
- Avocado (Cut wood, length: 5 cm, width: about 1 cm square)
- White onion (Length: 5 cm)
- Turnip (Comb cutting)
- Mini Tomato
- Process cheese
- Scrambled eggs (Taste: salt / sugar)
Prepare the ingredients to be wrapped inside.
Slice the garlic.
Combine the seasonings of the sauce and mix well.
Spread the ribs on a vat and dilute the salt and pepper only on the inner side.
Combine the prepared ingredients as you like and wrap with pork belly.
Roll diagonally so that the pork belly overlaps a little.
Prepare flour in a vat and sprinkle the pork ribs from step XNUMX on the whole while rolling.
Put a lot of oil in a frying pan, add garlic and heat it over medium heat to give it a scent.
Place the end of the meat in step XNUMX down, cover and steam.
When it gets grilled, turn it over and heat it slowly over low heat.
When the whole is burnt, put the sauce together on low heat and entangle it to complete.
The umami and sweetness of olive pork enhances the deliciousness of seasonal ingredients.
You can enjoy making it by spinning it together with your child.
If you cut the pork roll and serve it, you can see the ingredients inside and the color will increase!
This "Kurukuru Olive Pork Rolled Garlic Soy Sauce Dare" is a recipe devised by "IKUNAS f" that sends out information about the food culture and local cuisine of Kagawa Prefecture and Shikoku of tao.
Click here for "IKUNAS f Recipe" in Sanuki Umaimon Recipe Collection
IKUNAS f recipe (in the collection of delicious recipes)
- Hiketa yellowtail and black garlic nigiri sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice
- Sanuki Cloisonne
- Taco Kim Cheese Chizumi Setouchi Lemon Dare
- Mitoyo eggplant pizza
- Olive hamachi and carrot carrot
- Spaghetti with a light taste of Sanuki's Awake and Denbuku
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" with sesame seeds
- Herb teriyaki with olive yellowtail and colorful vegetables
- Manba dumplings