Seafood Meuniere Kagawa Nori Sauce
For 2 people
- Fish fillet 2 pieces
- salt A little (approximate: XNUMX% of the weight of the fillet)
- Wheat flour Appropriate amount
- Olive oil 1 tablespoons
- バ タ ー 15g
Kagawa seaweed sauce
- Wed 150 ml
- Ginger 2g
- Kagawa seaweed half-cut size 2
- salt a little
- Soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon
Sprinkle salt on the fish fillet and leave it for about 15 minutes, then wipe off the water with a paper towel.
Sprinkle flour evenly on the fish fillets from step 1.
Warm the olive oil in a frying pan and bake from the skin.
Bake slowly over low heat for about 5 to 6 minutes, then turn over and bake when the skin is browned.
Add butter to the frying pan and shake occasionally to keep the foam fine.
Scoop the butter with a spoon and bake it while putting it on your body.
After baking, take it out on a paper towel and drain off excess oil.
POINT!I will make the sauce, so I will not throw away the contents of the frying pan.
Put the torn Kagawa seaweed, chopped ginger, water, salt and soy sauce in the frying pan of step 7 from which the fish was taken out, and heat it.
* Nori seaweed can be used as a product with a translation such as a hole when making nori seaweed.
When the seaweed melts, adjust the taste and complete the sauce.
Sprinkle the sauce on the fish in step XNUMX served on a plate and it's done.
Kagawa's seasonal ingredient "first picked seaweed" is made into a sweet and savory sauce with plenty of umami.
It goes well with local fish in Setouchi, white fish such as sea bream, Spanish mackerel, sea bream, flounder, and blue fish.
This "Fish and shellfish Meuniere Kagawa seaweed sauce" is a recipe devised by "IKUNAS f" that disseminates the food culture and local cuisine of tao. Co., Ltd. in Kagawa prefecture and Shikoku.
Click here for "IKUNAS f Recipe" in Sanuki Umaimon Recipe Collection
IKUNAS f recipe (in the collection of delicious recipes)
- Fruit sandwich with olive oil cream
- Kiwi miso pickled olive dream pork
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- Sanuki octopus hand-rolled sushi
- The peach of Iinan is delicious! Panna cotta!
- Marinated strawberry and flower bud vegetables [by IKUNAS f]
- Teriyaki bowl of Hamachi "Don with Hamachi"
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Round and round olive pork roll garlic soy sauce who
- Broccoli and Kintoki carrots, Oidemai pottage