Fruit sandwich with olive oil cream
For 2 people
- Extra virgin olive oil from Kagawa prefecture 10g
- Vegetable cream 100g
- Mascarpone 50g
- Honey 30g
- Powdered gelatin 4g (+ 2 tablespoons of water)
- Sanuki's dream bread Cut 10 pieces 4 pieces
- Kiwifruit (scented green) 1 individual
- Strawberry (Sanukihime) 4 individual
Put the cream in a bowl and mix it with a hand mixer to mix honey, mascarpone, olive oil and gelatin powder warmed with water to make a firm cream.
Peel the fragrant kiwi and cut the hime in half.
Put it in Sanuki dream bread and let it lie down, then cut it with a warm kitchen knife.
This recipe was held from December 3, 12rd (Thursday) to February 23th, 4th (Tuesday), using olive oil from Kagawa prefecture, newly pickled olives, and recommended agricultural products from Kagawa prefecture. This is a prize-winning work of "#Kagawa Prefecture Olive Recipe Contest".
A fruit sandwich with olive oil added to the cream.Olive oil, which has a fruity aroma, goes well with fruits and bread and enhances its deliciousness.
- Plenty of lettuce olive dream pork ginger bowl
- Colorful soy milk miso soup
- Manba no Ken-chan [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki soup gyoza
- Kankan sushi filled with seafood and seafood from Sanuki ☆
- Somen cold tin noodles
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice
- Setouchi salt lemon yokan
- Sanuki glutinous barley Daishi Mochi Keema Curry
- Sanuki Asparagus Shodoshima Moromi Pickles [by IKUNAS f]