- Onion (chopped) 1/2
- Eggplant (chopped) 1/2
- Carrots (chopped) 1/3
- Corn (sharpening fruit) 1/2
- Garlic 1 piece
- Tomato cans 1/2 can (200ml)
- Wed 200-300ml
- salt 1 tsp
- White miso 1 tablespoons
- Olive oil 1/2 tbsp
- basil Suitable amount (need not be necessary)
Put all the cut vegetables in a pot with a lid, add garlic, canned tomatoes, water and salt, cover and put on medium heat.
When the vegetables are softened from the gap in the pot lid, melt the white miso and add olive oil.
Serve in a bowl and decorate with basil.
- Sanuki Salmon and Cheese Temari Sushi
- ~ SANUKI seasonal vegetables mochi! Saku! Udon quiche ~
- Verrine of colorful fruits
- Kotokyuri vinegared food [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanukiman Gan Pizza (Team Sakurado)
- Kintoki Imono boiled in lemon [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Joy Sushi
- Sanuki Cochin mustard sauce
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- Sanuki salmon rare steak with parsley sauce