- Onion (chopped) 1/2
- Eggplant (chopped) 1/2
- Carrots (chopped) 1/3
- Corn (sharpening fruit) 1/2
- Garlic 1 piece
- Tomato cans 1/2 can (200ml)
- Wed 200-300ml
- salt 1 tsp
- White miso 1 tablespoons
- Olive oil 1/2 tbsp
- basil Suitable amount (need not be necessary)
Put all the cut vegetables in a pot with a lid, add garlic, canned tomatoes, water and salt, cover and put on medium heat.
When the vegetables are softened from the gap in the pot lid, melt the white miso and add olive oil.
Serve in a bowl and decorate with basil.
- Kimchi curry
- Sanukiman Gan Pizza (Team Sakurado)
- Warm and warm udon noodles [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Taco Rice
- Yamagen Kanayamaji Miso Cooked Rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Clams, green beans and bamboo shoots paella [by IKUNAS f]
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables
- Fried olive dream pork ginger
- Taco Kim Cheese Chizumi Setouchi Lemon Dare
- Frying pan peach roll cake