- Onion (chopped) 1/2
- Eggplant (chopped) 1/2
- Carrots (chopped) 1/3
- Corn (sharpening fruit) 1/2
- Garlic 1 piece
- Tomato cans 1/2 can (200ml)
- Wed 200-300ml
- salt 1 tsp
- White miso 1 tablespoons
- Olive oil 1/2 tbsp
- basil Suitable amount (need not be necessary)
Put all the cut vegetables in a pot with a lid, add garlic, canned tomatoes, water and salt, cover and put on medium heat.
When the vegetables are softened from the gap in the pot lid, melt the white miso and add olive oil.
Serve in a bowl and decorate with basil.
- Gyoza with broad beans and new onions
- Plenty of lettuce olive dream pork ginger bowl
- [Masuya Masutani] Anchovy sauce
- Spring Kabuto Pork Shabu-Shabu New Ginger Miso Sauce [by IKUNAS f]
- Kiwi miso pickled olive dream pork
- Sanuki Salmon Caesar Salad
- Mandarin french toast
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- Manba no Ken-chan [by IKUNAS f]
- Olive beef baked with Sanuki vegetables