- Onion (chopped) 1/2
- Eggplant (chopped) 1/2
- Carrots (chopped) 1/3
- Corn (sharpening fruit) 1/2
- Garlic 1 piece
- Tomato cans 1/2 can (200ml)
- Wed 200-300ml
- salt 1 tsp
- White miso 1 tablespoons
- Olive oil 1/2 tbsp
- basil Suitable amount (need not be necessary)
Put all the cut vegetables in a pot with a lid, add garlic, canned tomatoes, water and salt, cover and put on medium heat.
When the vegetables are softened from the gap in the pot lid, melt the white miso and add olive oil.
Serve in a bowl and decorate with basil.
- Kagawa Prefecture Garlic and Kagawa Mototaka Stamina Curry
- Mitoyo eggplant and olive chicken green curry
- Olive beef salt pickled in koji Rarire lettuce roll [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Samon's miso-zuke cheese grilled [by IKUNAS f]
- Grilled yellowtail sushi knot [by IKUNAS f]
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Olive beef edamame darayaki
- Sanuki soup gyoza
- New Year's Sanuki taste, Anmochi Zoni [by IKUNAS f]
- Sardine miso taste Tatsuta fried canapé [by IKUNAS f]