Delicious recipe collection
Colorful soy milk miso soup
- Carrots 50g
- Potatoes 50g
- Asparagus 50g
- Onions 100g
- bacon 2
- Tomato 100g
- Salad oil 1/2 tbsp
- Chicken soup 50g
- Soymilk 100g
- Shinshu miso 1 tablespoons
- Watercress 1/2 bundle
- Black pepper a little
Cut carrots, potatoes, asparagus, onions and bacon into 1.5cm squares and fry.
Add chicken soup after roasting.
Dissolve miso in soy milk.
Mix ② and ③ and stew.
Serve in a bowl with watercress and black pepper.
- Fried eggplant curry with green asparagus
- Sanuki Asparagus Shodoshima Moromi Pickles [by IKUNAS f]
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Kinki carrot and Sanuki cochin pie stew
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice
- Spanish mackerel sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Salmon and Cheese Temari Sushi
- Spring Kabuto Pork Shabu-Shabu New Ginger Miso Sauce [by IKUNAS f]
- Feast risotto with sea bream from Kagawa prefecture
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar