Delicious recipe collection
- Carrots 50g
- Potatoes 50g
- Asparagus 50g
- Onions 100g
- bacon 2
- Tomato 100g
- Salad oil 1/2 tbsp
- Chicken soup 50g
- Soymilk 100g
- Shinshu miso 1 tablespoons
- Watercress 1/2 bundle
- Black pepper a little
Cut carrots, potatoes, asparagus, onions and bacon into 1.5cm squares and fry.
Add chicken soup after roasting.
Dissolve miso in soy milk.
Mix ② and ③ and stew.
Serve in a bowl with watercress and black pepper.
- Plenty of vitamins! Perfect nutrition No kiwi crepe with ginseng dough
- Layered Olive Hamachi and Prosciutto Ham Mini Tomato and Olive Sauce
- Sauteed salt pork [by IKUNAS f]
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- Wasanbon Warabimochi [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki beef pepper steak
- Kotokyuri vinegared food [by IKUNAS f]
- Elegant sweet omelet [by IKUNAS f]
- Other warm oyster doria [by IKUNAS f]
- Eat rapeseed meat roll tofu