Delicious recipe collection
- Carrots 50g
- Potatoes 50g
- Asparagus 50g
- Onions 100g
- bacon 2
- Tomato 100g
- Salad oil 1/2 tbsp
- Chicken soup 50g
- Soymilk 100g
- Shinshu miso 1 tablespoons
- Watercress 1/2 bundle
- Black pepper a little
Cut carrots, potatoes, asparagus, onions and bacon into 1.5cm squares and fry.
Add chicken soup after roasting.
Dissolve miso in soy milk.
Mix ② and ③ and stew.
Serve in a bowl with watercress and black pepper.
- Fried roll of lettuce lettuce
- Kagawa Iriko Simple Japanese Vegetables
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce
- Sanuki's dream meteorite! ! Udon hamburger!
- [Masuya Chef] Pepperoncino Shodoshima Style with Squid
- Sanuki soup gyoza
- Don't fry!
- Peach ice cheese cake
- Orecchiette with bacon and broccoli
- Boiled conger eel and fried eggplant mitoyo scissors