Delicious recipe collection
Bean salad french dressing
- corn 15g
- Beans 20g
- Potatoes 20g
- broccoli 15g
- Mini Tomato 10g
- Asparagus 15g
- Salt and pepper a little
- mustard 1 1/2 tbsp
- White wine vinegar 1 ・ 1 tsp
- Olive oil 5 tablespoons
- mayonnaise 1 1/2 tbsp
Cut the potatoes and asparagus into 7mm squares and boil in salt.
Add corn and beans and boil.
The mini tomatoes are stripped in hot water and put into 8 equal combs.
Broccoli is cut into pieces that are easy to eat and boiled in salt.
Mix the boiled ingredients and dressing.
Broccoli and tomatoes will be added later.
- [Masuya Chef] Sauteed Fish (Hamachi)
- Orecchiette with bacon and broccoli
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar
- Taco Kim Cheese Chizumi Setouchi Lemon Dare
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- Sanuki Yume Pork Japanese Gran Mail
- Kagawa winter vegetables and Sanuki cochin stew
- Sanuki Cochin and Mushroom Cream Stew
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Grilled mackerel stick sushi