Delicious recipe collection
Bean salad french dressing
- corn 15 g
- Beans 20 g
- Potatoes 20 g
- broccoli 15 g
- Mini Tomato 10 g
- Asparagus 15 g
- Salt and pepper a little
- mustard 1 1/2 tbsp
- White wine vinegar 1 ・ 1 tsp
- Olive oil 5 tablespoons
- mayonnaise 1 1/2 tbsp
Cut the potatoes and asparagus into 7mm squares and boil in salt.
Add corn and beans and boil.
The mini tomatoes are stripped in hot water and put into 8 equal combs.
Broccoli is cut into pieces that are easy to eat and boiled in salt.
Mix the boiled ingredients and dressing.
Broccoli and tomatoes will be added later.
- Carpaccio-style marinated sea bream from Kagawa
- Kagawa spawn eggs
- Grilled mackerel stick sushi
- Sanuki's dream meteorite! ! Udon hamburger!
- Colorful soy milk miso soup
- Baker and tomato with olive soy sauce
- Sanuki stew with olive beef and white miso
- Vermiselli on Shodoshima
- Hamachi Teriyaki Bowl "Hamachi DON"
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor