Delicious recipe collection
Bean salad french dressing
- corn 15g
- Beans 20g
- Potatoes 20g
- broccoli 15g
- Mini Tomato 10g
- Asparagus 15g
- Salt and pepper a little
- mustard 1 1/2 tbsp
- White wine vinegar 1 ・ 1 tsp
- Olive oil 5 tablespoons
- mayonnaise 1 1/2 tbsp
Cut the potatoes and asparagus into 7mm squares and boil in salt.
Add corn and beans and boil.
The mini tomatoes are stripped in hot water and put into 8 equal combs.
Broccoli is cut into pieces that are easy to eat and boiled in salt.
Mix the boiled ingredients and dressing.
Broccoli and tomatoes will be added later.
- Setouchi salt lemon yokan
- Kagawa spawn eggs
- Beef curry from Kagawa vegetables
- Suddenly colored eggs
- Summer vegetable minestrone
- Setouchi mackerel and sho smoked Sanuki vegetable olive oil
- Sanuki Isobe Makiage
- Yogurt pudding with incense green sauce
- Shine Muscat with white sauce
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice