Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Tomato 2 individual
- Carrots (Kintoki carrots and chopped) 1/2
- Asparagus (Sanuki no Awakening, 1cm large) 1 本
- Olive oil 50 ml
- Consomme soup 50 ml
- Bacon (1cm square) 100g
- バ タ ー 10g
- White rice (Oidemai) 1 cups
- Onion (chopped) 1/2
- Melting cheese 1
- basil a little
- Wed 350 ml
- Salt and pepper Appropriate amount
- Garlic 1 piece
Cut out the center of the tomato. Add olive oil and butter to a frying pan, fry the rice, and put the onion, carrot and bacon in the rice.
After lightly roasting, add asparagus, tomato contents, consommé soup, and water and cook (taste with salt and pepper).
Turn off the heat so that the core remains in the rice, and add the risotto to the cut tomato.
Put the melted cheese on the tomatoes and bake in the oven or toaster to make it brown.
Serve in a bowl and pour the sauce into a mixer with olive oil, basil, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Carrot soy milk potage at Kinki
- Spring vegetables and egg terrine [by IKUNAS f]
- Iriko miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Carpaccio-style marinated sea bream from Kagawa
- Sanuki OSHINUKI Sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Topped with conger eel and vegetables Nanban vinegar Tomato pot
- Olive beef edamame darayaki
- Sanuki broad beans pickled in miso [by IKUNAS f]
- Roast beef of olive beef (miso flavor)
- Oidemai Japanese-style soup Keema curry