Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Tomato 2 individual
- Carrots (Kintoki carrots and chopped) 1/2
- Asparagus (Sanuki no Awakening, 1cm large) 1
- Olive oil 50 ml
- Consomme soup 50 ml
- Bacon (1cm square) 100g
- バ タ ー 10g
- White rice (Oidemai) 1 cups
- Onion (chopped) 1/2
- Melting cheese 1
- basil a little
- Wed 350 ml
- Salt and pepper Appropriate amount
- Garlic 1 piece
Cut out the center of the tomato. Add olive oil and butter to a frying pan, fry the rice, and put the onion, carrot and bacon in the rice.
After lightly roasting, add asparagus, tomato contents, consommé soup, and water and cook (taste with salt and pepper).
Turn off the heat so that the core remains in the rice, and add the risotto to the cut tomato.
Put the melted cheese on the tomatoes and bake in the oven or toaster to make it brown.
Serve in a bowl and pour the sauce into a mixer with olive oil, basil, garlic and salt and pepper.
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- Western-style pot of lairure lettuce
- Fried olive dream pork ginger
- Stir-fried manba and pork with vermicelli
- Sanuki stew with olive beef and white miso
- Eat vegetables and mandarin orange salad
- Focaccia with sunflower oil and buckwheat flour
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar
- ~ SANUKI seasonal vegetables mochi! Saku! Udon quiche ~
- Nanban pickled new burdock