Sanuki no Chimaki
I made a delicious chimaki using the wonderful ingredients from Kagawa prefecture!
I hope everyone can have a healthy and wonderful day without illness.
Enjoy the charm of Kagawa at the Sanuki no Wa Chimaki, an original Japanese confectionery store that uses more than 5 types of local ingredients.
For Tango no Sekku, eat the Tachimaki using ingredients from Kagawa and keep the whole family tasty and tasty!
- Confectionery Kogetsu-do
- 300 yen (about 50g / bottle)
- The scent of bamboo grass and the scent of tea have a refreshing flavor. See also the craftsmanship of manually winding one by one.
There is also kashiwa mochi
- Prefectural ingredients / Oidemai rice flour, rare sugar, Wasanbon sugar, salt, Takase tea
https://hougetudou.com/ 16 Komeyacho, Marugame City
- Yumekabo Takara
- 1,580 yen (approx. 225g / 5 bottles 1 bundle)
- We purchase ingredients and fruits directly and process them in-house from the raw state.
You can enjoy the original color and scent of the material and the scent of blue bamboo with no coloring or fragrance.
There is also kashiwa mochiWe accept shipping
- Prefectural ingredients / Oidemai rice flour, Sanshu Daikoku, rare sugar, Sanukihime, Takase tea, Shodoshima olives, Setoka, Wasanbon sugar
https://e-takara.jp/ 214 Kasuga Town, Takamatsu City
- Shofuan Kanesue
- 500 yen (about 105g / bottle)
- Oidemai rice flour and rice cake flour are carefully pestled into a freshly made bale-shaped rice dumpling.
I finished each one with all my heart.
There is also kashiwa mochi
- Ingredients from prefecture / Oidemai rice flour, Wasanbon sugar, syrup containing rare sugar, mochi, Sanshu Daikoku
Marugamemachi Ichiban-gai / 1-1 1F Marugamemachi, Takamatsu City
https://www.kanesue.net/ Ogimachi Main Store / 1-24-36 Ogimachi, Takamatsu City
* The product delivery date (takeout) will be one of the five days from May 5st (Sun) to May 1th (Thursday).
As it is a limited quantity sale, please make an early reservation.
* The above period may differ depending on the store. For details, please contact each store.
* Sales may change depending on the situation, so please be sure to contact each store.
Ingredients used (all from Kagawa Prefecture)
- Rice cake
- Mochi barley contains a lot of water-soluble dietary fiber (β-gluten) and is a foodstuff that has been drawing attention.
- High quality strawberries such as "Onamine" and "Sachinoka" are cultivated around the Kagawa prefecture original variety "Sanuhime".
- Sanshu Daikoku
- "Sanshu Daikoku" is a carefully selected large grain of the original "Kagawa Black No. 1". Also popular for boiled beans and natto.
- Oidemai rice flour
- Oidemai rice flour, which has a firm texture and delicate sweetness, is perfect for sweets.
- Wasanbon sugar
- Wasanbon sugar, which is produced from the ancient Sanuki manufacturing method, is characterized by its gentle melting in the mouth and its elegant sweetness.
- Syrup containing rare sugar
- A syrup containing 12% or more of the dream sugar "rare sugar (D-psicose)" from Kagawa prefecture.A low GI sweetener that has a milder increase in blood glucose level after ingestion than sugar.
- Kagawa Prefecture has long been a producer of salt. Salt made from seawater in Setouchi is full of minerals.
- Takase tea
- We cultivate mainly excellent varieties such as “Yabukita” and “Mairyoku”, and you can enjoy the refreshing scent and taste.
- Mandarin orange
- In Kagawa Prefecture, sweet and delicious oranges are produced, including "Obara Benise", which is the most reddish peel in Japan.
- Olive pickled
- Olive fruits are removed from the astringency and soaked in salt water.When you eat it, the fresh aroma of olives and the rich taste spread.