"Sanuki Marché in Support"Information of 7th February and request
2021 년 01 월 14 일EVENT
The next "Sanuki Marché in Sunport"will be held on 7th February (Sun).
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, eating and drinking at the event site are not allowed.
We will consider our customers and shops safety first, base on the guideline of preventing spread of infectious diseases.
· Please wear a mask.
· Please do not enter the site if you have a fever of over 37.5 or feel unwell.
· Please disinfect your hands and fingers with the provided antiseptic solution.
· Please follow the markings on the ground to keep the appropriate social distance following when making a purchase.
· Please do not touch products if you do not intend to buy them.
· Please do not stay too long to cause to avoid crowding.
· Please install the smart phone application "NON CONTACT CONFIRMATION (COCOA)"before you come.
· All stores are equipped with plastic sheeting prevent droplet infection.
· Social distance (Induction tape 3 meters distance between shops, If there are more crowded give them more distance)
· Wear a mask and gloves.
· Check the health conditions and temperature.
· All shops must provide their own antiseptic solution.
· Each item must be wrapped individually (Expect vegetables, fruits, flowers and some others)
· Only sell and take away service.
We are very sorry for the all trouble. Thank you for your cooperation.
Date : 7 February (Sunday) 10:00 to 14:00
Venue : West Promenade of Sunport Symbol Tower, Takamatsu, Kagawa.
※ If the event is cancelled due to inclement weather, it will be rescheduled to 14 February (Sunday).
※ The event might postponed or cancelled due to the status of COVID-19 by Kagawa Prefecture. Please refer to the official website for updates and more details.
〒760-0019 가가 와현 다카마쓰시 산 포토 2-1
산뽀토高松 심볼 타워 서쪽 통로