- Mitoyo eggplant 1 individual
- White miso 200g
- egg yolk 1 individual
- Sake, sugar, mirin 1 tablespoon each
- Red miso 900g
- Chicken mince 500g
- sugar 800g
- Sake 1.5 go
- Boiled duck roast Appropriate amount
- Sweet potato Appropriate amount
- Shrimp Appropriate amount
- Okra Appropriate amount
Knead material (1)
Knead material (2)
The potatoes are cooked in Happochi.
Boil the okra and soak in the sink.
Shrimp is boiled in salt.
Eggplant is cut in half, fried in oil, put the miso of ingredients (1) and (2) in half, and bake lightly.
Top the ingredients (A) on the grill.
- Easy mixed sushi using rice with Sanuki glutinous barley Daishimochi
- Sanuki salmon rare steak with parsley sauce
- Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock
- Miso-zuke of Spanish mackerel [by IKUNAS f]
- Colorful soy milk miso soup
- Kankan sushi filled with seafood and seafood from Sanuki ☆
- Sanuki Salmon and Cheese Temari Sushi
- Nanban pickled new burdock
- Boiled conger eel and fried eggplant mitoyo scissors
- Stewed olive beef in roses