- Mitoyo eggplant 1 individual
- White miso 200g
- egg yolk 1 individual
- Sake, sugar, mirin 1 tablespoon each
- Red miso 900g
- Chicken mince 500g
- sugar 800g
- Sake 1.5 go
- Boiled duck roast Appropriate amount
- Sweet potato Appropriate amount
- Shrimp Appropriate amount
- Okra Appropriate amount
Knead material (1)
Knead material (2)
The potatoes are cooked in Happochi.
Boil the okra and soak in the sink.
Shrimp is boiled in salt.
Eggplant is cut in half, fried in oil, put the miso of ingredients (1) and (2) in half, and bake lightly.
Top the ingredients (A) on the grill.
- Sanuki salmon and broccoli frying pan omelet
- Olive hamachi spicy sesame rice bowl
- Shoyumame [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki Cloisonne
- Verrine of colorful fruits
- Miso soup of summer vegetables
- Sauteed salt pork [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanukiman Gan Pizza (Team Sakurado)
- Miso-zuke of Spanish mackerel [by IKUNAS f]
- Sesame butter pond eggplant