Western-style pot of lairure lettuce
- House chowder <clam chowder> 1/2 box (72g)
- Oysters 150g
- bacon 40g
- onion Medium 1/2 (100g)
- Rarirure lettuce 1/4 (200g)
- Carrots 1/6 bottle (40g)
- Potatoes 1 medium (150g)
- Mushroom 1/2 pack (50g)
- Tofu (cotton) 1/2 (150g)
- Mizuna 1 bundle (75g)
- Wed 100ml (1/2 cup)
- milk 400ml (2 cups)
Wash the oysters with salt water. Other ingredients are cut into pieces that are easy to eat.
Put water and milk in a pan and heat.
Add the ingredients other than the oysters when boiled, close the lid. Cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes until the ingredients are cooked.
Turn off the heat, melt the luw, melt it, add oysters, cover, and simmer for about 5 minutes over low heat.
Finally, add the lettuce and let it boil.
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Easy! Breaded bread crumbs with herbs in an oven toaster
- Sweet and sour! Anmochi simmered shaved ice
- Sanuki sushi with lettuce and manba
- New Year's Sanuki taste, Anmochi Zoni [by IKUNAS f]
- Nourishing, sauteed oysters and spinach [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki broad beans pickled in miso [by IKUNAS f]
- [Masuya Masutani] Anchovy sauce
- Somen cold tin noodles
- Authentic chicken curry to eat with Kagawa's new rice