Western-style pot of lairure lettuce
- House chowder <clam chowder> 1/2 box (72g)
- Oysters 150g
- bacon 40g
- onion Medium 1/2 (100g)
- Rarirure lettuce 1/4 (200g)
- Carrots 1/6 bottle (40g)
- potatoes 1 medium (150g)
- Mushroom 1/2 pack (50g)
- Tofu (cotton) 1/2 (150g)
- Mizuna 1 bundle (75g)
- Wed 100ml (1/2 cup)
- milk 400ml (2 cups)
Wash the oysters with salt water. Other ingredients are cut into pieces that are easy to eat.
Put water and milk in a pan and heat.
Add the ingredients other than the oysters when boiled, close the lid. Cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes until the ingredients are cooked.
Turn off the heat, melt the luw, melt it, add oysters, cover, and simmer for about 5 minutes over low heat.
Finally, add the lettuce and let it boil.
- Layered Olive Hamachi and Prosciutto Ham Mini Tomato and Olive Sauce
- Round and round olive pork roll garlic soy sauce who
- [Masuya chef] Anchovy sauce salad
- Wasanbon Warabimochi [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki's Curry Pot
- Nourishing, sauteed oysters and spinach [by IKUNAS f]
- [Chef Masutani] Chicken wings with tomato stew
- Kotokyuri vinegared food [by IKUNAS f]
- How to boil the bottom of the manba / hyaka
- Plenty of blessing base in Setouchi