Western-style pot of lairure lettuce
- House chowder <clam chowder> 1/2 box (72g)
- Oysters 150g
- bacon 40g
- onion Medium 1/2 (100g)
- Rarirure lettuce 1/4 (200g)
- Carrots 1/6 bottle (40g)
- Potatoes 1 medium (150g)
- Mushroom 1/2 pack (50g)
- Tofu (cotton) 1/2 (150g)
- Mizuna 1 bundle (75g)
- Wed 100ml (1/2 cup)
- milk 400ml (2 cups)
Wash the oysters with salt water. Other ingredients are cut into pieces that are easy to eat.
Put water and milk in a pan and heat.
Add the ingredients other than the oysters when boiled, close the lid. Cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes until the ingredients are cooked.
Turn off the heat, melt the luw, melt it, add oysters, cover, and simmer for about 5 minutes over low heat.
Finally, add the lettuce and let it boil.
- Rice cooker de corn pilaf
- Sanuki Asparagus Shodoshima Moromi Pickles [by IKUNAS f]
- Asparagus pasta-style rocabo carbonara
- Miso-zuke of Spanish mackerel [by IKUNAS f]
- Sanuki sushi with lettuce and manba
- White miso x sunflower oil Bran brownie [by IKUNAS f]
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Eat rapeseed meat roll tofu
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar
- Salted ramen of cochin with bone