Sweet and sour! Anmochi simmered shaved ice
- Iriko 10 tails
- Milk gelato 200cc
- Olive glasse 8 tablets (8 equal parts)
- Soy sauce 1.5 tablespoons
- Rare sugar sweet 2 tablespoons
- Udon 1/2 bag
- Soy sauce beans 8 tablets (8 equal parts)
- Sumomo 2 individual
- White miso 4 tablespoons
- potato starch 2 tsp
- Bean jam 1 tbsp and 1 tsp
Soak the iriko in water for 30 minutes, put it in 500cc of water, and heat it for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, melt the white miso and freeze in the freezer.
Mix the milk gelato with the olive glace cut and refreeze.
Chop the udon into 5mm squares, mix it with water-soluble potato starch (1 tablespoon of potato starch and 1 tablespoon of water), put 600 teaspoon of bean paste on it, wrap it in a drawstring bag, and heat in a microwave oven at 30W for XNUMX seconds.
Heat soy sauce, rare sugar sweet, 2 teaspoon of starch, and 100cc of water to make sauce.
Shake ① and mix the soy sauce beans that have been chopped on the way with the sauce several times to make shaved ice.
XNUMX) Gelato, XNUMX) Udon noodles, topped with half-cut plums, and add sauce to taste.
- Don't fry!
- Boiled conger eel and fried eggplant mitoyo scissors
- Skeleton "Udon"
- Olive beef Sichuan beef jerky
- Other warm oyster doria [by IKUNAS f]
- Yamagen Kanayamaji Miso Cooked Rice [by IKUNAS f]
- Spanish mackerel sushi [by IKUNAS f]
- Eyeboard turbot (dried) overnight dried sake roasted flavor
- White miso x sunflower oil Bran brownie [by IKUNAS f]
- Peach cheesecake