Verrine of colorful fruits
- Sanuki Gold (Kiwi fruit) 1 individual
- Perfume (kiwi fruit) 1 individual
- Wenzhou oranges 1 individual
- Rare sugar sweet 3 tablespoons
- Biscuit 4
- milk 100cc
- Fresh cream 200cc
- gelatin 4g
- lemon juice 2 tsp
- Brandy 1 tablespoons
- chervil Appropriate amount
- Rare sugar sweet 1 tablespoons
- lemon juice 1 tablespoons
Cut the fruit into bite-sized pieces and combine with 1 tbsp rare sugar sweet and 1 tbsp lemon juice.
Keep fresh cream for 6 minutes.
Crush the biscuits.
Put the milk in a pan and warm, then put the gelatin in and melt.
Add 04 tablespoons of rare sugar sweet to 3 and mix.
Cool down to 40 ° C or less and add lemon juice and brandy.
Add the whipped whipped cream in three portions.
Put the crushed biscuit in a glass and pour the mousse into it.
Cool in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
Once set, decorate the fruit and chervil.
- Mitoyo eggplant carpaccio
- Root vegetable white miso curry
- Kiwi miso pickled olive dream pork
- [Masuya chef] Garlic toast
- Setouchi salt lemon yokan
- Oyster and rapeseed pasta full of umami [by IKUNAS f]
- Kagawa is concentrated! Whole tomato "Oidemai" risotto!
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- True and summer vegetable curry flavor [by IKUNAS f]
- corn rice