Verrine of colorful fruits
- Sanuki Gold (Kiwi fruit) 1 individual
- Perfume (kiwi fruit) 1 individual
- Wenzhou oranges 1 individual
- Rare sugar sweet 3 tablespoons
- Biscuit 4
- milk 100cc
- Fresh cream 200cc
- gelatin 4g
- lemon juice 2 tsp
- Brandy 1 tablespoons
- chervil Appropriate amount
- Rare sugar sweet 1 tablespoons
- lemon juice 1 tablespoons
Cut the fruit into bite-sized pieces and combine with 1 tbsp rare sugar sweet and 1 tbsp lemon juice.
Keep fresh cream for 6 minutes.
Crush the biscuits.
Put the milk in a pan and warm, then put the gelatin in and melt.
Add 04 tablespoons of rare sugar sweet to 3 and mix.
Cool down to 40 ° C or less and add lemon juice and brandy.
Add the whipped whipped cream in three portions.
Put the crushed biscuit in a glass and pour the mousse into it.
Cool in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
Once set, decorate the fruit and chervil.
- Stewed olive beef in roses
- Vermiselli on Shodoshima
- Sea bream pickled with the fragrance of burdock
- Sanuki Cochin mustard sauce
- Peach cheesecake
- Olive Hamachi Namero Grilled Onigiri Dashi Chazuke
- Mitoyo eggplant carpaccio
- Olive hamachi with salad rice
- [Chef Yoshioka] Olive oil cooked rice
- Stir-fried olive pork with black vinegar