Verrine of colorful fruits
- Sanuki Gold (Kiwi fruit) 1 individual
- Perfume (kiwi fruit) 1 individual
- Wenzhou oranges 1 individual
- Rare sugar sweet 3 tablespoons
- Biscuit 4
- milk 100cc
- Fresh cream 200cc
- gelatin 4g
- lemon juice 2 tsp
- Brandy 1 tablespoons
- chervil Appropriate amount
- Rare sugar sweet 1 tablespoons
- lemon juice 1 tablespoons
Cut the fruit into bite-sized pieces and combine with 1 tbsp rare sugar sweet and 1 tbsp lemon juice.
Keep fresh cream for 6 minutes.
Crush the biscuits.
Put the milk in a pan and warm, then put the gelatin in and melt.
Add 04 tablespoons of rare sugar sweet to 3 and mix.
Cool down to 40 ° C or less and add lemon juice and brandy.
Add the whipped whipped cream in three portions.
Put the crushed biscuit in a glass and pour the mousse into it.
Cool in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
Once set, decorate the fruit and chervil.
- Peach ice cheese cake
- Fried roll of lettuce lettuce
- New Year Hachina Udon for home use
- Tipping anmochi zoni
- Skeleton "Udon"
- Sanuki Salmon and Cheese Temari Sushi
- Sanuki's Japanese style coleslaw
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" with sesame seeds
- Asparagus "Sanuki no Awakening" rice
- Mitoyo eggplant carpaccio