For 2 people
- Tabetena XNUMX shares
- Thinly sliced beef 100 sheets (about XNUMXg)
- Carrots 3cm
- Konjac (board) 1cm
- Momen tofu 1/4
- soy sauce 3 tablespoons
- sweet sake 2 tablespoons
- liqueur 2 tablespoons
- sugar 1 tablespoons
Cut the beef in half.Eat and cut the vegetables into 3 cm widths.Cut the konjac into 5mm square pieces.
Cut the carrot into thin slices and then cut into 5mm widths.
Eat beef and roll with vegetables, konjac, and carrots little by little.
Bake in a frying pan until the entire surface of step XNUMX is browned, and sprinkle with sake.
Add other seasonings, tofu cut to a size that is easy to eat, and the remaining vegetables, heat on medium heat, and when the taste is absorbed, it is ready.
Eating vegetables is easy to cook because it has less lye.Ideal for lunch boxes!
- Setouchi bream and grilled tea
- Amazake jam egg pudding [by IKUNAS f]
- [Chef Yoshioka] Sweet potato olive oil croquette
- Sanuki salmon and broccoli frying pan omelet
- Herb teriyaki with olive yellowtail and colorful vegetables
- Sanuki Taco Rice
- Sardine miso taste Tatsuta fried canapé [by IKUNAS f]
- Eat green soup
- Gyoza with broad beans and new onions
- Sanuki Denbuku's "Puku ~" Pressed Sushi